CA CPT Exam Pattern 2019: It is an entry level test for Chartered Accountancy Course, which is held twice a year in June and December for registered students of Common Proficiency Course (CPC).
CPT Exam Pattern 2019 | Exam Pattern for CA CPT 2019
The test comprises of 4 subjects viz., Accounting, Mercantile Laws, General Economics and Quantitative Aptitude with an objective to test basic knowledge in these subject areas. This test is for 200 marks and is divided into two sessions of 2 hours each with a break in between. Common Proficiency Test (CPT) is an objective type test with negative marking. Subjects are to be studied in Common Proficiency Test (CPT) as follows:
Session-I (Two Sections – Two hours – 100 marks)
- Section A: Fundamentals of accounting (60 marks)
- Section B: Mercantile Laws (40 marks)
Session-II (Two Sections – Two hours – 100 marks)
- Section C: General Economics (50 marks)
- Section D: Quantitative Aptitude (50 marks)
CPT Exam Date 2019
- Availability of application form for CA CPT 2019 Exam: April 04th, 2019
- Last date for application form submission without late fee: April 24th, 2019
- Last date to submit the application form with late fee: May 02nd, 2019
- CPT Admit Card: 01st week of June 2019
- CA CPT 2019 Exam Date: June 16th, 2019
- CA CPT Result Declared: 03rd week of July 2019
First Session (i.e. Morning Session): 10.30 A.M. to 12.30 P.M (IST); Section-A: Fundamentals of Accounting; Section-B: Mercantile Laws.
Second Session (Afternoon Session): 02.00 P.M. to 04.00 P.M. (IST); Section-C: General Economics; Section-D: Quantitative Aptitude.