CAT Registration 2018 will be started from August 8th 2018. Interested Applicants will apply through online mode only. CAT (Common Admission Test) is a national level examination conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) every year on the rotation basis. It is organizing by IIM, Calcutta. Many institutions other than IIM considers the CAT score card for providing admission into MBA courses. Application’s of CAT exam is invited once in a year. Here, applicants can get all details about CAT application form 2018 including how to apply, registration, application dates, eligibility, application fee, etc.
CAT 2018 Registration – Started from 8th August
Applicants wishing to get admission in prestigious MBA institutions must apply online for CAT exam. Applicants can check details about CAT application form 2018 from here:
- The application form will be started from the 8th August 2018.
- The last date of registration will be till 19th September 2018.
- Applicants will apply through online mode only.
- Applicants will have to upload the scanned images of the photograph, signature and other documents in the application form.
- After filling all the details and form submission, Applicants can take the printout of filled-in application for further use.
- The CAT Application Form Correction will be started from the last week of September.
General/NC-OBC Applicants will have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1900/-. For SC/ST /PWD Applicants, the fee will be Rs.950/-. The application fee can be paid through debit/credit card & net banking.
Applicants must read the CAT eligibility criteria before applying:
- Qualifying Exam: Applicants must hold the Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- Minimum Marks: Aspirants have to score minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% marks for SC/ST and PwD Applicants).
- Appearing Applicants: Applicants those who are appearing in final year examination can also apply.
- CS/CA/ICWA Applicants are also eligible to apply.
CAT Application Dates 2018
In the below table, we are giving the official application dates of CAT 2018 exam:
|Issue of Notification||29th July 2018|
|Online application starting date||8th August 2018|
|Online application closing date||19th September 2018|
|Correction window||Last week of September 2018|
|CAT Exam date||25th November 2018|
- Best Tips for CAT Exam Preparation
- All that you need to know about CAT
- MBA Admission 2018
- The significance of CAT examinations for MBA Admissions
How to Apply CAT 2018
Applicants are required to apply online for CAT registration 2018. The application procedure for filling the application form is mentioned here:
- Visit the official link. (link will be provided above)
- Register yourself by entering your email ID and mobile number.
- After completion of the registration process, the User ID and password will be generated. It will be sent to the Applicant’s mail ID and registered mobile number.
- Login your account using system generated User ID and password.
- The application process involves 5 sections namely personal details, academics, work experience, programs and payment.
- Applicants have to upload the scanned images of photograph, signature, category and PwD certificate in the prescribed format.
- Pay the requisite application fee through online mode.
- At last, take a printout of the filled-in application form and keep it safe for future references.