UGC NET Admit Card 2018 will be issued to applicants who have registered themselves for the CBSE NET Exam 2018 to be held in on December 02nd 2018 and December 16th 2018 in two separate sessions. National Testing Agency (NTA) will issue the admit card on the official website at NTA.
The UGC NET Admit Card is issued provisionally to the applicants, subject to their satisfying the eligibility conditions.
UGC NET Admit Card | NET Admit Card 2018 | NET Admit Card Download
The applicant has to download the UGC NET Admit Card from the NTA’s website w.e.f. 19th November 2018 onwards and appear for the Examination at the given Centre on Date and Shift (Timing) as indicated in their Admit Card.
No applicant will be allowed to appear at the examination center, on Date and Timings other than that allotted to them in their Admit card.
Also See: UGC NET Exam 2018 Notification
In case applicants are unable to download Admit Cards from the website, the applicant should approach the Help Line between 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. from 19th November 2018 to 25th November 2018.
The applicants are advised to read the instructions on the Admit Card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the applicant or his/her photograph and signatures shown in the Admit Card and Confirmation Page, the applicant may immediately approach the Help Line between 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. between 19th November 2018 to 25th November 2018.
In such cases, applicants would appear in the examination with the already downloaded
Admit Card. However, NTA will take necessary action to make correction in the record later.
NTA UGC NET 2018 Hall Tickets will be issued only online, no admits cards will be sent to applicants by email or post.
The applicants must download their admission cards from the website to ascertain their venue of the test as mentioned in the Hall Ticket and appear in the examination only at the designated examination center.
The applicants cannot appear at any other center other than one designated to them on the UGC NET Admit Card 2018.
Date of UGC NET Admit Card 2018
- Admit Card for UGC Net 2018 – from 19th November 2018.
- UGC NET exam date – December 02nd 2018 and December 16th 2018.
UGC NET Admit Card Contains:
The NTA UGC NET 2018 will contain the following details:-
- Venue of the test
- Subject code
- Name of the applicant
- Father’s name
- Email ID
- Date of Test
- Application Number
- Date of Test
Steps to download the UGC NET Admit Card 2018
- The link to download the admit card will be available a week before the exam or earlier.
- Applicants shall have to enter the details as asked.
- First of all Application Number will be required and then.
- Password must be entered.
- Now click on the Login Button to access your e-Admit Cards and download it.
- Print and save your UGC NET Admit Cards to be carried at the time of examination.
Dos and Don’t for entry to UGC NET Exam 2018
- The applicants must obtain two prints of the admit card for safety purpose.
- The applicants should carry their UGC NET Admit Cards December 2018 before entering the examination hall.
- The applicants do not need to carry any stationery with them. The centre will provide the applicants Black Ball Points for the exam.
- The applicants must avoid carrying any extra bags, electronic gadgets, valuable items, calculators etc.
- Applicant may please note that admit cards will not be sent by post.
- In no case, the duplicate UGC NET Admit Card December 2018 would be issued at the Examination Centres.
- Applicant must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made therein.
- Applicants are advised to preserve their Admit Cards in good condition for future reference.
- No Admit Card shall be issued to the applicants whose Applications are found to be incomplete for any reasons (including indistinct/ doubtful photographs/unsigned Applications) or who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria for the examination.
- Issue of Admit Cards, however, shall not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility which shall be further scrutinized at subsequent stages of admission process.