UGC NET Admit Card | NET Admit Card 2019 | NET Admit Card Download
UGC NET Admit Card 2019 will be issued to applicants who have registered themselves for the CBSE NET Exam 2019 to be held in on 02nd December 2019 to 06th December 2019 in two separate sessions. National Testing Agency (NTA) will issue the admit card on the official website at NTA.
The UGC NET Admit Card is issued provisionally to the applicants, subject to their satisfying the eligibility conditions.
The applicant has to download the UGC NET Admit Card from the NTA’s website w.e.f. 09th November 2019 onwards and appear for the Examination at the given Centre on Date and Shift (Timing) as indicated in their Admit Card.
No applicant will be allowed to appear at the examination center, on Date and Timings other than that allotted to them in their Admit card.
Also See: UGC NET Exam 2019 Notification
The applicants are advised to read the instructions on the Admit Card carefully and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the applicant or his/her photograph and signatures shown in the Admit Card and Confirmation Page, the applicant may immediately approach the Help Line.
In such cases, applicants would appear in the examination with the already downloaded Admit Card. However, NTA will take necessary action to make correction in the record later.
NTA UGC NET 2019 Hall Tickets will be issued only online, no admits cards will be sent to applicants by email or post.
The applicants must download their admission cards from the website to ascertain their venue of the test as mentioned in the Hall Ticket and appear in the examination only at the designated examination center.
The applicants cannot appear at any other center other than one designated to them on the UGC NET Admit Card 2019.
Date of UGC NET Admit Card 2019
- Admit Card for UGC Net 2019 – from 09th November 2019.
- UGC NET exam date – 02nd December 2019 to 06th December 2019.
UGC NET Admit Card Contains:
The NTA UGC NET 2019 will contain the following details:-
- Venue of the test
- Subject code
- Name of the applicant
- Father’s name
- Email ID
- Date of Test
- Application Number
- Date of Test
- UGC NET Online Application 2019
- UGC NET Exam Pattern 2019
- UGC NET Result 2019
- UGC NET 2020 Notification
Steps to download the UGC NET Admit Card 2019
- Step 1: Visit the official website, ntanet.nic.in.
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on the link ‘admit card 2019’
- Step 3: You will be redirected to a new page
- Step 4: Log-in using the registration number
- Step 5: Admit card will appear
- Step 6: Print and save your UGC NET Admit Cards to be carried at the time of examination.
Dos and Don’t for entry to UGC NET Exam 2019
- The applicants must obtain two prints of the admit card for safety purpose.
- The applicants should carry their UGC NET Admit Cards December 2019 before entering the examination hall.
- The applicants do not need to carry any stationery with them. The centre will provide the applicants Black Ball Points for the exam.
- The applicants must avoid carrying any extra bags, electronic gadgets, valuable items, calculators etc.
- The applicant may please note that admit cards will not be sent by post.
- In no case, the duplicate UGC NET Admit Card December 2019 would be issued at the Examination Centres.
- Applicant must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made therein.
- Applicants are advised to preserve their Admit Cards in good condition for future reference.
- No Admit Card shall be issued to the applicants whose Applications are found to be incomplete for any reasons (including indistinct/ doubtful photographs/unsigned Applications) or who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria for the examination.
- Issue of Admit Cards, however, shall not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility which shall be further scrutinized at subsequent stages of the admission process.