CDAC PG Diploma Course | Post Graduate Diploma Courses 2019
CDAC PG Diploma Courses 2019 – Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) announces admission to the following career oriented 24 weeks full-time Post Graduate Diploma Courses in ICT for Engineering Graduate / MCA / M.Sc or equivalents:
- PG DAC – PG Diploma in Advanced Computing
- PG-DWiMC – PG Diploma in Wireless and Mobile Computing
- PG-DITISS – PG Diploma in IT Infrastructure System & Security
- PG-DVLSI – PG Diploma in VLSI Design
- PG-DGi – PG Diploma in Geoinformatics
- PG-DIVESD – PG Diploma in Integrated VLSI & Embedded System Design
- PG-DASS – PG Diploma in Automation and SCADA Systems
- PG-DESD – PG Diploma in Embedded System Design
- PG-DSSD – PG Diploma in System Software Development
Check out more Admission Notifications
CDAC Pune PG Diploma Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Beginning of Online Registration and Application for C-CAT: May 17th, 2019
- Closing of Online Registration & Application, and Payment of Examination Fee for C-CAT: June 17th, 2019
- Downloading of C-CAT Admit Cards: 20th – 27th June 2019
- C-DAC’s Common Admission Test (C-CAT): 23rd June 2019 and 30th June 2019
- Announcement of C-CAT Ranks: July 10th, 2019
- Online Selection of Courses and Centres (1st Counselling): 10th – 16th July 2019
- Declaration of First Round of Seat Allocation: July 18th, 2019
- Last Date of Payment of first installment course fee (Rs 10,000 + GST) for applicants allocated seats through the first round July 25th, 2019 (till 5.00 pm)
- Declaration of Second Round of Seat Allocation: July 29th, 2019
- Last Date of Payment of first installment course fee (Rs 10,000 + GST) for applicants allocated seats through the second round: August 03rd, 2019 (till 5pm)
- Payment of caution deposit (Rs 10,000 + GST) and Online Selection of Courses and Centres (2nd Counselling): 05th – 08th August 2019
- Declaration of Third Round of Seat Allocation(based on 2nd Counselling): August 09th, 2019
- Last Date of Payment of Balance Course Fee: August 14th, 2019
- Registration of Students at Training Centres: August 19th, 2019
- Commencement of PG Diploma Courses across India: August 20th, 2019
Check out more Entrance Exams
Eligibility Criteria for all C-DAC PG Diploma Courses 2019
Graduate in Engineering or equivalent (e.g. BE / B.Tech / 4year B.Sc Engg / AMIE / AMIETE / DoEACC B Level, etc.) in Electronics / Electrical / Computer Science / IT or related areas; (or) Post Graduate in Engineering Sciences (e.g., MCA / M.Sc Engg / M.Sc (CS, IT, EE, Electronics, Instrumentation, etc.)
Applicants who have appeared/ will be appearing for the final examination of their qualifying degree in 2015 will also be considered for admission to the above courses.
By qualifying in C-DAC’s admission tests of June 2019, such applicant can apply for provisional admission subject to the condition that:
a) All parts of their qualifying degree examination shall be completed by the date of joining the course, and;
b) Proof of having passed the qualifying degree with at least the required minimum marks shall be submitted at C-DAC by 30th November 2019.
C-CAT will be conducted in the computerized mode in various cities across India; the list of cities where C-CAT will be conducted in June 2019 is given in below
Cities where C-CAT will be conducted on 23rd June 2019 & 30th June 2019: Bhubaneswar, Gwalior, Karad, Mohali, Navi Mumbai, Pune, Allahabad, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Mumbai, New Delhi, Thiruvananthapuram, Bengaluru, Dhanbad, Indore, Kolkata, Nagpur, Vijayawada, Bhopal, Guwahati, Jaipur, Lucknow, Nashik and Patna.
100 percent placement assistance provided through C-DAC’s Common Campus Placement Programme (CCPP)
National level Common Campus Placement Programme (CCPP) conducted at Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Noida and Pune for all C-DAC students across India. National and multinational ICT companies participate in the campus placements to recruit C-DAC students for R&D, product development, ICT projects & service, etc
Our Recruiters: TCS, Amdocs, HCL, 3i Infotech, Asian Paints, Atos, Fujitsu, L&T, Manhattan, Microsoft, Rediff, SunGard, NSE Infotech, Tata Technologies, ZS Associates, DELL Services, Robert Bosch, CISCO, HSBC, Wipro, Samsung, Rockwell Collins, John Deere, Cybage, Nihilent, KPIT Cummins, Polaris, Qlogic, Sasken, Siemens, Onmobile, IGate, Mindtree, Capgemini, 3DPLM, Hella, Barclays, SanDisk, Cumulus Systems and many more
Courses Offered at Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, Karad, Kolkata, Mohali, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Noida, Pune and Thiruvananthapuram
CDAC PG Diploma Application Form 2019
All PG Diploma Courses (admissions) of C-DAC will only be done through C-DAC’s Computerized Common Admission Test (C-CAT).
Applicants have to apply for C-CAT online at www.cdac.in
For Applicants who opt (in the online application) to use their own laptops for C-CAT, the basic application fee for C-CAT is Rs.1000/-; in addition, Rs.100/- is charged for every PG Diploma courses opted in the online application.
A computer usage charge of Rs.200/- will get added to this fee if the Applicant opts (in the online application) to use the computers of the C-CAT center.
After filling the online application form, the application fee may be paid online OR in cash through the ‘Make Payment’ step on the main menu of the online application; no cheque or demand draft (DD) will be accepted towards payment of C-CAT application fees.
Online: The application fee can be paid using both credit and debit cards through the payment gateway provided along with the online application; Applicants are advised to follow the instructions/steps given therein, and also print/keep the transaction details for their records.
Cash: The application fee can also be paid in cash at any of the C-DAC centers or C-DAC’s Authorised Training Centres (ATC) listed in Tables 6a and 6b; after filling the online application, the applicant should print the form and submit it personally along with the fee (in cash) at any of the C-DAC training centers on or before the last date of application.
In case of cash payment, applicants are advised to collect the payment and city selection status receipt before leaving the training center.
On accepting the application fee at C-DAC, the ‘Make Payment’ step on the main menu of the online application will be tick-marked, and the status of payment will be updated on the ‘Status Check’ menu.
The pdf application form obtained by clicking the ‘View/Print Application Form’ on the main menu will now have the transaction details of the payment made.