UPSC CDS Exam Pattern 2019 | CDS Question Paper | CDS Exam Pattern 2019
CDS Exam Pattern 2019: Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) CDS Exam Pattern has been announced. According to the official notification released by the UPSC the UPSC CDS Exam (I) 2019 will be held on February 03rd. The registration for the same has started on upsc.gov.in.
The last date to apply for the UPSC CDS Examination (I), 2019 is December 10th, til 6 pm.
Check out: CDS Exam 2019
UPSC CDS Exam (I) 2019 will be conducted as:
- Written examination
- Interview with intelligence and personality test (vide Part ‘B’ of this Appendix) of such applicants as may be called for the interview at one of the Services Selection Centres.
The Written Exam Pattern UPSC CDS Exam (I) 2019
For examination to Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Air Force Academy –
- English – 2-hour exam for 100 marks
- General Knowledge – 2-hour exam for 100 marks
- Elementary Mathematics – 2-hour exam for 100 marks
For Admission to Officers Training Academy
- English – 2 hours exam for 100 marks
- General Knowledge 2 hours exam for 100 marks
- The maximum marks allotted to the written examination and to the interviews will be equal for each course i.e. the maximum marks allotted to the written examination and to the interviews will be 300, 300, 300 and 200 each for admission to the Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy and Officers’ Training Academy respectively.
- All subject papers will have objective type questions.
- The question papers (Test Booklets) of General Knowledge and Elementary Mathematics will be set bilingually in Hindi as well as English.
- Applicants must write the papers in their own hand. In no circumstances will they be allowed the help of a scribe to write answers for them.
- Only questions involving the metric system of Weights and Measures will be set in the question papers, wherever necessary.
- The UPSC has the discretion to fix qualifying marks in any or all the subjects of the examination.
- The applicants are not permitted to use the calculator for answering objective type papers (Test Booklets). Calculators will not be allowed in the examination hall.
Also See: CDS Registration 2019
Intelligence and Personality Test: UPSC CDS Exam (I) 2019
There are two stages of the SSB procedure
Only those applicants who clear the stage I are permitted to appear for stage II.
- This consists of Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) tests are Picture Perception* Description Test (PP&DT).
- The applicants will be shortlisted based on the combination of performance in OIR Test and PP and DT.
- Group Testing Officer Tasks
- Psychology Tests
These tests are conducted over 4 days. The details of these tests are given on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
CDS Exam Centres
- Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Allahabad, Bengaluru, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur And Visakhapatnam.