CEE Kerala Post Graduate Nursing 2019 Entrance Exam
CEE Kerala MSc Nursing Admission 2019: CEE Kerala has been invited applications for the Entrance Examination for admission to Post Graduate Degree in Nursing (M.Sc Nursing) 2019 in the Nursing Colleges at Thiruvananthapuram, Kottayam.
Eligibility Criteria for MSc Nursing Admission 2019
Applicants should have satisfied any of the following conditions:
- Indian Citizen of Kerala Origin.
- Applicants, who are sons/daughters of Non-Keralite parents and have obtained B.Sc Nursing degree from any of the Nursing Colleges in Kerala State. But they will not be eligible for communal/PD reservation benefits.
- Applicants who are not of Kerala origin but have been resident of Kerala for a period of not less than 8 years; but they will not be eligible for communal/PD reservation benefits.
Check out PG Medical Courses
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing (Regular course) of Kerala, Calicut, Mahatma Gandhi, Cochin, Kannur University or any other University recognized by KUHS, Kerala, Calicut, Mahatma Gandhi University, Cochin or Kannur University.
- Applicants who have passed the Post Basic B.Sc Nursing (Regular Course) of Kerala, Calicut, Mahatma Gandhi, Cochin, Kannur University or any other University recognized by KUHS, Kerala, Calicut, Mahatma Gandhi University, Cochin or Kannur University after acquiring the General Nursing and Midwifery Course are also eligible to apply.
- Applicants who have passed B.Sc Degree in Nursing /Post Basic B.Sc Nursing (Regular course) or equivalent examination from universities outside Kerala and any Deemed Universities should produce the recognition/eligibility certificate from any of the universities in Kerala at the time of counseling.
Age Limit: The upper age limit for General applicants shall be 46 years and that for Service applicants will be 49 years as on the date of notification of inviting application. (i.e. July 23rd, 2019).
Kerala CEE PG Nursing Selection and Entrance Examination
- All Applicants including Service Quota applicants shall have to appear for the Entrance Examination to be conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala at Thiruvananthapuram on August 10th 2019.
- The Entrance examination will be of 2 and 1/2 hours duration (10.00 am – 12.30 pm) with 200 Multiple Choice Questions
- The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala will publish the rank list with all General.
- Quota applicants who appeared in the entrance examination and have furnished the documents based on their marks in the Entrance Examination.
- Service quota applicants have to qualify by securing 35% marks in the Entrance Examination.
CEE Kerala MSc Nursing 2019 Important Dates
- Prospectus & Online Application Form will be Available Website: July 23rd, 2019
- Last date for online application form: July 29th, 2019
- Date of CEE Kerala MSc Nursing Entrance Exam: August 10th, 2019 at Thiruvananthapuram
CEE Kerala MSc Nursing Application Form 2019
- The prospectus and Online Application form will be available from July 23rd, 2019 to July 29th, 2019, 04.00pm. in the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in
- The Online application procedure is common for General Quota and Service Quota applicants.
- Applicants seeking admission to this course can apply in the online application form provided on the website www.cee.kerala.gov.in of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations and then remit the required fees at any State Bank of Travancore Branch using the Bank Challan available with the printout.
- Applicants residing outside Kerala State can remit the application fee by way of Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favor of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
- The application fee is Rs.1000/- for General/Service Quota applicants and Rs.500/- for SC/ST applicants. Service applicants seeking admission under General Merit Quota also should remit extra Rs.1000/-.
- The application form and prospectus will not be available from the Nursing Colleges or from the office of Director of Medical Education or from the office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examination.
- Application fee once remitted will not be refunded on any circumstances.