CIMP Patna PGDM Admission 2020 Notification
CIMP Patna PGDM Admission 2020: Chandragupt Institute of Management Patna (CIMP) has invited applications for admission to a 2-year full-time Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program for 2020 sessions. Check out the complete details like application form, dates, eligibility criteria, selection procedure and more details about CIMP PGDM Admission 2020.
CIMP Patna PGDM Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Sale of Application Form and Admission Brochure Starts: 01st week of October 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Completed Application Form: 15th December 2019
Check out MBA Admissions
- The program fee for the PGDM batch 2020-22 is 6.45 lakh (subject to revise). Besides the program fee students have to pay for the Mess, Hostel, and Books. All students must possess a Laptop.
- Business Analytics specialization requires additional fees (Rs. 90000) to be paid in three installments of Rs. 30000 each at the end of Term III, Term IV, and Term V.
CIMP Patna PGDM Application Form 2020
Application Forms and Admission Brochure can be downloaded from CIMP website www.cimp.ac.in
Applicants may submit the Application Form at the CIMP counter by hand or by post.
Applicants can also apply online on CIMP website (www.cimp.ac.in) along with online payment of the application fee Rs.60/- will be charged as convenience charges in case of online payment. The application fee can be paid through Cash or Credit Card/ Debit Card/Bank Transfer through the designated payment gateway.
Cost of an Application Form is Rs.500/- (Rs.200/- for Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Backward Class (BC) and Differently Abled (DA)* applicants)
Application Forms and Admission Brochure can be obtained from the Institute on all working days from 10.00 AM to 05.00 PM.
Payment can also be made by Demand Draft, drawn in favour of Chandragupt Institute of Management Patna, payable at Patna, giving CIMP Application Registration number on the reverse of the Demand Draft. In the absence of the above information, the application will be treated as incomplete and liable to be rejected
All payments by Demand Draft are to be sent to CIMP.
Applications complete in all respects, including application fees, should be submitted direct / online by midnight of 15th December 2019.
Incomplete forms are liable to be rejected summarily.
Check more PG Diploma Courses
CIMP PGDM Eligibility Criteria
Applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of the applicants belonging to SC/ST and differently-abled (DA)/ persons with disability (PWD) categories, from any of the universities, are also eligible to apply.
Applicants appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/ equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and awaiting Results can also apply.
If selected, such applicants will be allowed to join the program provisionally, only if he/she submits certificate latest by June 30th, 2020 from the Principal/Registrar of his/her College/Institute.
CIMP PGDM Selection Procedure 2019
- Admission to the PGDM program is through the Common Admission Test (CAT 2019), Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT 2020) and Common Management Admission Test (CMAT 2020)
- Selection of the applicants for admission to the 2020-22 batch will be a three-step process:
- Shortlisting of the applicants will be done on the basis of test scores (CAT 2019, XAT 2020, and CMAT 2020) and criteria like the previous academic record and relevant work experience.
- Shortlisted applicants would be called to attend a Writing Ability Test (WAT), Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interview (PI) during March 2020. Applicants will be informed about the GD / PI schedule through emails/phones.
- The final merit list would be prepared after considering weighted scores of various components like the Academic record, Test score, Work experience, and Performance in Writing Ability Test, Group Discussion & Personal Interview. The final offer of admission would be declared in the third week of April 2020. Applicants will be notified by courier/speed post/registered post/emails.
- The institute follows reservation policy as prescribed by the Government of Bihar for educational institutions. The break-up of reservation policy is as follows:
- SC – 16%; ST – 01%; EBC – 18%; BC – 12%; Women of Backward Class – 3%
- Amongst all the Categories, 50% of the total seats would be reserved for students who qualify as a Domicile of Bihar (permanent residents only) and 4% of the total seats for Persons with Disability (PWD)