PhD Admission 2019 at Christ University Bangalore
Christ University PhD Admission 2019: Christ University Bangalore has invited applications for admission to PhD program offered in various specializations for 2019 sessions.
Ph.D program is offered in Management, Tourism, Arts, Psychology, Mathematics, law and Engineering.
Christ University PhD Admission Dates 2019
- Announcement and Issue of PhD Application Forms: 04th February 2019
- Last Date of Issuing Application Form: 08th June 2019
- Last Date of Receiving filled in Application Form: 08th June 2019
- Selection Process Admit Card will be generated: 09th June 2019
- Written Test and Interview: 15th June 2019 & 22nd June 2019
- Announcement of Results: 24th June 2019
- Last Date for the Payment Fees: 28th June 2019
- Inauguration of PhD Course 2019 (Signing of Documents and Interaction with the Guides): 29th June 2019 (09.30 a.m., Venue: Room No. 802 Auditorium Block)
- PhD Course Work: June 29 to November 30, 2019 Time: 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
- PhD Course Work Examination: 02nd to 07th December 2019
PhD Eligibility Criteria
The minimum eligibility of applicants intending to pursue a doctoral program is a pass with a minimum of 55 percent in a postgraduate program.
The applicant will only be exempted, if:
- PG Degree in the related field of Research with not less than 55% marks.
- The applicant must have completed and/or being involved as a Research Associate/ Fellow, in a major research project (sponsored by UGC or any other approved institution) of the specified duration of not less than 2 years.
- The applicants who are doing such research project must have completed at least one year of such research.
- The research project done/being done must be in the faculty area of the PhD Course applied for. Approved Institution for the purpose may be any national or international organization engaged in the field of Research and having recognition as an approved body of research.
- Applicants seeking admission to PhD in Commerce/Management based on membership of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India/ Institute of Company Secretaries of India must have not less than 5 years of post qualification professional / industry experience, as may be acceptable to the University, as equivalent to Research.
PhD Application Form 2019 – How to Apply?
- Applicants seeking admission in Christ University in various PhD courses can apply for this session 2019 before the last date prescribed above in schedule. Before applying, candidates must ensure their eligibility to take admission.
- Applicants can apply online mode. Applicants can fill the Application for the PhD Program from given below link.
- Applicants can fill the application form for PhD Program from the official website i.e. www.christuniversity.in
PhD Selection Procedure
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written test and interview conducted by the university.
Under certain conditions such as the presence of high impact publications students with high academic performance at the postgraduate level, may be admitted directly to a PhD program.
Applicants will be intimated about the selection status (Selected / Wait Listed / Not Selected) through their unique ID login page/application status page on the University website www.christuniversity.in.