CLAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
CLAT Eligibility 2020: National Law University Odisha, Cuttack has been invited the CLAT 2020 eligibility criteria for the law aspirants. Applicants to apply for the national level law entrance exam are advised to read and understand the eligibility criteria of CLAT 2020 clearly as it is an important requirement to be fulfilled before form filling. Applicants of CLAT 2020 can find the details like the academic qualification, minimum marks required, age limit criteria and the minimum qualifications required to filling the application form of CLAT 2020.
CLAT Eligibility Criteria 2020 for UG Law Programme
There will be no upper age limit for UG Programme in CLAT 2020.
As regards minimum percentage of marks in the qualifying examination (i.e., 10+2 or an equivalent examination), the candidates must have secured:
- Forty five percent (45%) marks or its equivalent grade in case of applicants belonging to General/ OBC/ PWD/ NRI/ PIO/ OCI categories
- Forty Percent (40%) marks or equivalent in case of applicants belonging to SC/ST categories.
Applicants who are appearing in the qualifying examination in March/April, 2020 are also eligible to appear in CLAT 2020 examination. However, they shall be required to produce an evidence of their passing the qualifying examination at the time of admission, failing which they shall lose their right to be considered for admission.
The result of the qualifying examination (i.e., 10+2) shall be submitted by the applicant at the time of admission failing which the applicant shall be ineligible for admission to the Course.
In case of equal marks, the break of tie shall be by the following procedure and order as under:
- Higher marks in the component /section on legal aptitude in the CLAT 2020 exam;
- Higher age;
- Computerised draw of lots.
Check out more Law Entrance Exam
CLAT Eligibility Criteria 2020 for PG Law Programme
- An LL.B Degree or an equivalent examination with a minimum of Fifty five percent (55%) of marks or its equivalent grade in case of applicants belonging to General/OBC/PWD/NRI/PIO/OCI categories and Fifty percent (50%) of marks or its equivalent grade in case of applicants belonging to SC/ST categories.
- Applicants appearing in the qualifying examination in April/May 2020 are also eligible to apply.
- No upper age limit is prescribed for appearing in CLAT 2020.
Check out latest entrance exam