Clavam Scholarship 2019 for Students Pursuing BDS/MBBS Course
Vidyasaarathi Clavam Scholarship 2019: Due to the high cost involved in pursuing an education in medicine the gap in demand and supply of medical professionals has been affected with less number of applicants pursuing careers in medicine. This would in the long run also start affecting the medical ecosystem as a whole. Alkem being a socially responsible organization and active in supporting various causes for the betterment of the society has decided to launch Clavam Scholarship programme to support medical aspirants and contribute towards creating a robust healthcare ecosystem in the country. Below mentioned are the board objectives of the program. Clavam Scholarship will not be applicable to Alkem employee kids/children’s.
Scholarship Amount (INR): Rs.50000.00/-
Clavam Scholarship 2019 Important Dates
- Start Date from 01st August 2019
- Last date to apply: 31st December 2019
Eligibility for Clavam Scholarship 2019
- Qualification criteria: Minimum 35% in Class 10, Minimum 35% in Class 12.
Check out Vidyasaarathi Renewal Scholarship 2019
Vidyasaarathi Clavam Scholarship Course Details:
- Course Level: Under Graduate
- Course Name:
- B.D.S. – Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) with Minimum 60% and Maximum 100% in Second Year for Academic Year 2018-2019
- M.B.B.S. – Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) with Minimum 60% and Maximum 100% in Second Year for Academic Year 2018-2019
- Gender: All Gender
- The scheme is available to the only student whose family income is between 0.00 – 500000.00
Check out Central Sector Scholarship Scheme 2019
Vidyasaarathi Clavam Scholarship 2019 – How to Apply?
Guidelines for Registering on Vidyasaarathi Portal
- Applicants must visit this link https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/Vidyasaarathi/registration
- Name – Please enter student name same at all places in your Scholarship application.
- Mobile Number – Enter a valid mobile number. Student can provide mobile number of parent/guardian.
- Email ID – Enter a valid email ID. Email ID will not be allowed to change. All necessary communications will be sent on this email ID.
- Please ensure that the registration details filled in are correct.
- Please enter a password in the required format.
Check out National Scholarship Portal
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1) Who should apply?
Answer: Student studying in the third year of BDS/MBBS Courses
Q2) Which Courses are covered under the scheme?
Answer: Any Diploma courses from Institutes recognized by AICTE/NAAC/UGC/Govt.
Q3) Whether the applicant compulsory to have a bank account?
Q4) Any Preference for Caste?
Answer: No (Open to all Students)
Q5) Is this gender-based scholarship?
Answer: No, Irrespective of gender anyone can apply.
Q6) Any preference will be given based on the location?
Q7) What is the maximum scholarship amount that will be awarded?
Answer: Maximum Upto INR 50000
- Applicant Photo
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- Proof of Income
- Student Bank passbook/Kiosk
- 12th Marksheet
- Current year fees receipts
- Admission Letter / Bonafide certificate from the institute
- Latest College Marksheets
All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg .png file only
Check out more Scholarship Programs