CMC Ludhiana MSc Nursing Admission 2018: Christian Medical College, CMC Ludhiana has been invited applications for MSc Nursing Admission in the following subjects of the academic year 2018.
- Mental Health (Psychiatric) Nursing
- Medical Surgical Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Obstetric and Gynaecological Nursing
- Child Health (Paediatric) Nursing
Christian Medical College Ludhiana MSc Nursing Admission 2018
Applicants must have passed one of the following examinations obtaining at least 55% marks in the aggregate –
- Post-Basic B.Sc Nursing Examination of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot/Panjab University, Chandigarh (or);
- B.Sc Nursing Examination of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot/Panjab University, Chandigarh (or)
- Any other B.Sc Nursing Exam recognized by the Syndicate of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences as equivalent to (a) or (b) above. An applicant shall apply to the Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Kotkapura Road, Faridkot (Punjab) for an eligibility certificate, if applicable.
- Post Basic B.Sc (IGNOU) only from Centers recognized by the Indian Nursing Council (INC)
MSc Nursing Admission Date 2018
Prospectus & Application Form Available: August 10th 2018
Last Date for Downloading Prospectus & Applications Forms: September 17th 2018
Last Date for Receipt of Application With enclosures September 18th 2018 till 04.30 pm
Admit Card to be collected from the Registrar Office: September 20th 2018
Admission Written Test: September 20th 2018
Declaration of the Result: September 21st 2018
Medical Examination & Orientation/Classes: To be announced
Orientation /Classes: To be announced
CMC Ludhiana MSc Nursing Selection Procedure
The selection of the applicants would be based on an admission written test which would include objective-type and multiple-choice questions based on B.Sc Nursing syllabus prescribed by the Nursing Council of India for the maximum of 180 marks.
The test will be held in College of Nursing, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana on 29th August 2017; those obtaining at least 35% marks in the test would be eligible for the admission, which will be as per the merit in the final result.
CMC Ludhiana MSc Nursing Registration Form 2018
Prospectus and Application Forms for M.Sc Nursing Admission can be downloaded from the link www.cmcludhiana.in
Applicants should send/submit the completed application form along with relevant enclosures and application fee of Rs.3500/- as demand draft drawn in favor of Christian Medical College, CMC Ludhiana Society drawn on any scheduled bank payable at Ludhiana, to “The Registrar, Christian Medical College Ludhiana-141008” (Punjab).
Application Fee for M.Sc Nursing Course: The application fee is Rs.3800/- (Rupees Three thousand eight hundred only) to be paid in Bank Demand Draft (DD) payable to Christian Medical College, Ludhiana Society has drawn on any scheduled bank, payable at Ludhiana.