CTET 2018 Online Application Form | CTET 2018 Apply Online
CTET 2018 Application Form: The Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi will be conducting the 11th Edition of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) on 09th December 2018 for an applicant to be eligible for appointment as a teacher for classes I to VIII.
CTET 2018 Application Form – How to Apply?
Online Application has to be submitted by accessing the following CTET website www.ctet.nic.in
The applicant should supply all the details while filling up the ‘On-line’ Application. After depositing fee in Bank, Applicants are required to take a print out of the computer generated Confirmation Page after successful submission of data (If fees paid through Challan) and keep it for records and future reference if required.
The fee can be remitted in the following ways:
Through Challan by deposit of prescribed fees in CBSE Account with Syndicate Bank or HDFC Bank in favour of Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi.
Also See: CTET Exam Pattern 2018
By Debit/Credit Card –Procedure for submission of Online Application Form of CTET 2018.
Applicants can apply for CTET 2018 “Online” through website www.ctet.nic.in. Applicants can apply on-line at CTET website www.ctet.nic.in. The applicant should supply all details while filling the Online Form.
Applicants are required to take a print out of the computer generated Confirmation Page with Registration Number after successful submission of data upload of images and payment of fees for record and future reference; the confirmation page should not be sent to CBSE.
The application for CTET 2018 has been made completely online with the facility to upload photograph and signature of the applicant. The particulars will be filled online and the scanned images of latest photograph and signature (in JPG format only) will be uploaded at the time of filling the application form.
The applicant should mention their own Mobile No., E-mail ID, Photograph and Signature while submitting their On-Line application as the CTET alerts will send to the applicants on their registered Mobile Number and Email ID.
CTET 2018 Online Form (Simple Steps)
- Step 1: Fill in the Online Application Form.
- Step 2: Upload Scanned Images of latest Photograph and Signature; the scanned images of latest photographs to avoid inconvenience at centre and signature must be in jpg format; size of the photo image must be greater than 4 kb and less than 100 kb; size of the signature image must be greater than 1 kb and less than 25 kb; image dimension of photograph should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height) only; image dimension of signature should be 3.5 cm (length) x 1.5 cm (height) only.
- Step 3: Pay Examination Fee by Challan or debit/credit card.
- Step 4: Print Confirmation page for your record and future reference, if required.
- The applicant particulars entered can be edited till the payment of fees has not been made; the applicant’s particulars cannot be changed/edited once the examination fees have been submitted; thereafter correction can be made during the period online corrections will be permitted.
CTET 2018 Important Dates
- Submission of Online Application through CTET Website 1st August to 27th August 2018
- Last Date for submission of online application form: August 27th 2018 upto 17.00 hrs
- Last Date for submission of fee through E-challan or Debit/Credit Card: August 30th 2018 before 3.30 pm
- Period for Online Corrections in Particulars (No correction will be allowed in any particulars after this date): 6th to 10th September 2018
- Final status of Applicants-Check Status & Particulars of applicants whose fees received: September 4th 2018
- CTET 2018 admit card available on 22nd November 2018
- CTET Exam Date: December 09th 2018