Centurion University Entrance Exam (CUEE) 2019 for B. Tech & B.Sc. Agriculture
CUEE 2019 Exam: Centurion University of Technology & Management has invited applications from the eligible applicants for Centurion University Entrance Examination (CUEE) 2019 for admission to B.Tech (Engineering), B.Tech (Agricultural) and B.Sc Agriculture Courses 2019 for its Bhubaneswar, Paralakhemundi and Visakhapatnam Campus. Check out the complete details like CUEE 2019 exam date, eligibility, seats, admission procedure, application form, admit card and more about CUEE 2019 Centurion University Entrance Exam.
CUEE 2019 Centurion University Entrance Exam Notification
- Centurian University Entrance Exam (CUEE) is conducted by Centurian University, Odisha for admissions to B.Tech. (Engineering), B.Tech (Agriculture) and BSc Agriculture Courses offered at the University’s Bhubaneshwar, Paralakhemundi, and Vijayanagarm/ Vishakhapatnam Campuses.
- Applicants seeking admission to CUTM Courses are required to appear for Centurion University Entrance Examination (CUEE) conducted by the University.
- Centurion University Entrance Examination (CUEE) is basically a computer based online test for the students aspiring to take admission in B.Tech (Regular and Lateral), B. Tech (Agril. Engg.) and B.Sc. (Ag.) Courses of the University.
Check out Engineering Entrance Exams 2019
CUEE 2019 Exam Date
- Sale of Application Form & Information Brochure: 01st week of November 2018
- Last Date for Receipt of Application at Centurion University: March 15th, 2019
- Admit Card on Website: 02nd week of March 2019
- Date of Entrance Test (CUEE 2019): March 31st, 2019
- Tentative Date for Declaration of Result: 01st week of April 2019
- Tentative Date of counseling for Admission: April 08th, 2019 onwards
- Tentative Date for Commencement of Session: 01st week of August 2019
Centurion University Courses Offered
School of Engineering & Technology
- B.Tech Program at Paralakhemundi Campus: Electronics & Communication Engineering; Electrical Engineering; Electrical & Electronics Engineering; Computer Science & Engineering/IT; Mechanical Engineering; Civil Engineering; Chemical Engineering; Bio-Tech Engineering and Manning Engineering.
- B.Tech Program at Bhubaneswar Campus: Electronics & Communication Engineering; Electrical Engineering; Electrical & Electronics Engineering; Computer Science & Engineering; Mechanical Engineering; Civil Engineering.
M.S. Swaminathan School of Agriculture (Paralakhemundi)
- B.Tech Agriculture (4 years)
- B.Sc. Agriculture (4 years)
- Diploma in Agriculture (2 years)
Choice Based Credit System
- Centurion University is one of the first Universities to offer the pioneering Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) mandated by UGC.
- The student has a choice of picking from a list of courses; this gives the student, flexibility to choose his/her subjects according to their interest and class-load.
Check out B.Tech Admission 2019
Centurion University CUEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Interested applicants must satisfy the prescribed eligibility norms before applying for the examination. The educational criteria of CUEE 2019 are as follows:
- Must be done 10+2 examination with no less than 45% aggregate (40% in case of candidates from reserved category).
- They must clear the qualifying examination with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry as main subjects or in Language, Physics, Chemistry, any one of the subjects (Biotechnology, Chemistry, Biology, Technical vocational subject) and other subject taken in the qualifying examination.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
- Must be appeared in CUEE/ EAMCET/JEE Main/ WBJEE/ other equivalent examinations
B.Tech (Lateral Entry)
- B.Tech (Agriculture): Applicants should have done 10+2 science examination with at least 45% aggregate (40% marks for reserved category) in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- B.Sc (Agriculture Engineering): Must be passed in 10+2 examination with at least 50% aggregate (40% in case of candidates from reserved category) in PCB or PCM.
- Must be appeared in CUEE/ EAMCET/JEE main/ WBJEE/ other equivalent examinations.
- For B.Sc. Ag, they should have scored a minimum of 50 marks in CUEE or 65 marks in JEE mains or 65 marks in EAMCET AND should have career 60 percent for all. For AP students, they should have a career 80 percent.
For Diploma Program
- Applicants who have passed the 10th examination or ITI Pass are eligible to apply for Diploma Course.
CUEE 2019 Admission Procedure
- After confirmation on your Admission Microsite about receipt of your Form, it will normally be processed within 5 working days.
- Qualifying applicants will inform about the date, time and venue of Admission Procedure on the Admission Microsite. In certain cases, options of dates will be available giving greater flexibility to you. It is your responsibility to check the website.
- The Admission procedure may last till late in the evening. You are requested to make Traveling & boarding arrangements on your own.
Check out more Entrance Exams 2019
Reservation of Seats
- 50% of seats shall be filled through Centurion University Entrance Exam (CUEE).
- 50% Reservation of seats for JEE MAIN/EAMCET and other state test rank holders.
- 25 seats are reserved for the wards of the CRPF personnel.
- 25 seats are reserved for the wards of the Indian Navy personnel.
- Reservation of seats for FN/PIO/Children of Indian Workers in gulf Countries as per the AICTE norms.
- All statutory reservation of seats for SC/ST and other categories will be as per the applicable rules.
CUEE 2019 Admit Card
- Eligible applicants will be able to download the admit card from the university’s official website at www.cutm.in. The CUEE admit card will be downloaded only after entering the applicant’s registration number and submitting it.
CUEE 2019 Application Form
- Applicants opting for online application are required to visit the CUEE 2019 website www.cutm.ac.in and follow the instructions giving there to fill up the online application form.
Apply Online/Pay Online
- Step 1 – Fill up the application form and proceed to payment.
- Step 2 – Select the payment method – Demand Draft/Online payment (Debit/Credit Card of any bank is accepted).
- Step 3 – The Demand Draft (DD) payment method selection will complete the application process. If you select online payment it will redirect to the Merchant gateway. You need to fill up your card information and pay for the same and ensure the amount displayed is Rs.600/-.
- The payment gateway will authorize and capture the payment and redirect to our University website for confirmation of the Application process is complete. Do not close/refresh/hit back button at the merchant gateway till the payment process is complete.
- (The system will record the whole application process. Do not close the window until you have completed step 1 to 3 or else the application process will be invalid.
- Step 4 – Download your Application Copy and take the print out of the application form.
- CUEE Online Registration opens till February 15th, 2019.
- CUEE Offline Registrations open till February 15th, 2019.
Download Application Form for Offline Submission
- Application Forms (Paralakhemundi and Jatni Campus): Application Form can also be downloaded from Centurion University Website www.cutm.ac.in. The application form and Information Brochure fee for all applicants is Rs.600/-.
- The applicant can also fill up the application form, affix a recent color passport size photograph, along with a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs.600/- drawn in favor of CSREM TRUST, Payable at Bhubaneswar.