MBA Scholarships 2019 at Curtin University, Australia
Curtin University MBA Scholarships 2019: Curtin University, Australia has invited applications for MBA Scholarships 2019 to encourage and support students who have chosen to study the Master of Business Administration (MBA) as full-time students at Curtin Graduate School of Business (CGSB).
Curtin University Scholarship Details
Maximum number awarded: 10.
Value: $15,000 (to be paid as $3,750 per trimester).
Eligibility Criteria for Curtin University MBA Scholarships 2019
All students applying for these Scholarships should have received an unconditional offer into the MBA Program as Full-Time International Students at Curtin Graduate School of Business.
- Permanent Humanitarian Visa; New Zealand Citizen; Australian Citizen; Australian Permanent Resident; International students
- Applicants must meet ALL of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for an MBA (Global) Scholarship:
- Receive an offer of place into the MBA (Global) in 2019
- Completed an undergraduate degree with distinction or equivalent
- Not to be in receipt of any other Curtin funded scholarships
- Not to be in receipt of any other sponsorship
Curtin University MBA Scholarships 2019 Application Form
Applicants need to download the application form Click here.
Applications must be submitted in the following ways:
- Email: [email protected]
- Post: Scholarships Office, Building 101, Level 1, Curtin University, GPO Box U1987, Perth WA 6845.
- Fax: 08 9266 3279. Please attach a front cover page containing Student Name, Student Number and Number of pages faxed.
- In Person: Scholarships Office, Building 101, Level 1, Curtin University, Kent Street, Bentley WA.
Applications will be assessed by an assessment panel using the following criteria:
- Enrolment as a full-time student in the MBA at CGSB.
- Responses to questions in application form.
- Academic merit
- Applications accepted at any time