School of Distance Learning, Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences Admission 2019
DMIMS Distance Learning BSc Admission 2019: School of Distance Learning, Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences, Nagpur has invited online applications for the various B.Sc Courses for the academic year 2019-20. Applicants those who are eligible for the said course they can apply.
- Last Date of Submission of Application Form: August 13th, 2019
DMIMS Distance Learning Courses Offered
Undergraduate Degree Courses
- B.Sc. Respiratory Therapy
- B.Sc. Dialysis Therapy Technology
- B.Sc. M.R.I.T
- B.Sc. MLT (Medical Laboratory Technology)
- B.Sc. Operation Theatre Technology
- B.Sc. (Cardiac Technology) ECHO + Cathlab
- B.Sc. (CVT) Cardiovascular Technology (CVST)
- 3 years + 01-year Internship
Check out Distance Education Courses
- HSC (PCB/PCM)
- On the basis of Marks obtained in recent qualifying examination passed and should have passed the Aptitude Test.
Check out BSc Agriculture Admission
DMIMS Distance Learning BSc Application Form 2019
- The application form can be downloaded from our website www.dmimsu.edu.in. Fully filled application form should be submitted along with the Demand Draft (DD) of Rs.750/- in favor of Competent Authority DMIMS (DU), payable at Nagpur.
- Duly filled application forms to be submitted to Office of Dean, Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Sawangi (Meghe), Wardha-442107.
For further details please contact: Ph No.: 07152-287701-05; Fax: 07152-287727; Email: [email protected]; website www.dmimsu.edu.in.