DMIMS B.Sc Nursing Admission 2019 Notification
DMIMS Wardha B.Sc Nursing Admission 2019: DMIMS Wardha has invited online applications from eligible applicants for admission to B.Sc Nursing – Undergraduate Degree Course for the academic year 2019-2020 through the DMIMS (DU) All India Pre-Nursing Entrance Test for B.Sc. Nursing Course.
- Radhikabai Meghe Memorial College of Nursing, Sawangi (Meghe) Wardha.
Check out Nursing Courses Details
Important Dates for BSc Nursing Admission 2019
- Last date for submission of Application Form: September 11th, 2019, Wednesday
- Day, Date and Time of Entrance Test: September 15th, 2019 (Sunday) 1.00 pm to 4.00
- Exam Centers: Nagpur, Wardha
Check out Paramedical Admission 2019
Eligibility Criteria for DMIMS Wardha B.Sc Nursing Admission 2019
- Applicant should have passed Std. XII (10+2) or equivalent pass with Physics Chemistry, Biology with English as a subject for General Category scoring 45% marks in PCB group. For SC, ST, OBC Applicants obtained 40% marks in PCB group.
- Applicant should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2019.
Cost of the application form & Exam Fees
- Rs. 500/- in cash/DD
Check out more BSc Admission 2019
DMIMS Wardha B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2019
- The application form can be downloaded from website www.dmimsu.edu.in and the same can be submitted along with a Demand Draft (DD) or cash of Rs. 500/- in favour of Competent Authority DMIMS (DU) payable at, “Nagpur”.
- Last date for submission of application form September 11th, 2019 by Post or in-person to Office at of application form office at Nagpur only.
Check out latest entrance exams
Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences
(Deemed To Be University) Re-accredited by NAAC (3rd Cycle) with ‘A+’ Grade, Sawangi (Meghe) Wardha-442001 (MS), Ph. 07152 – 304000, 0712-2229904, Mob. 9765713491, 9765404060, Email: [email protected], Website: www.dmimsu.edu.in