NTR University Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission 2019
NTRUHS Post Basic BSc Nursing 2019: NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada has invited application form for admission to Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) Course for 2019 session into the colleges affiliated to Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada are invited through online from the eligible women applicants only.
NTRUHS Post Basic BSc Nursing Admisison Dates 2019
- Publication of notification in Press: 18th September 2019
- Application form available website: 19th September 2019 to 03rd October 2019 by 05.00 PM
- Last Date of Availability of Online Application: 03rd October 2019 by 05.00 PM
- Dates of verification of original certificates: To be notified
- Display of merit list: To be notified
- Dates of exercising web options: To be notified
Check out Nursing Course Details
NTRUHS Post Basic BSc Nursing Eligibility Criteria 2019
Applicants seeking admission into Post Basic B.Sc., (Nursing) Course should have passed Intermediate Examination (Or).
- The applicants should be of Indian Nationality or persons of Indian origin (P.I.O) / Overseas citizen of India (OCI) card holders and should satisfy the local or non-local status in Andhra Pradesh (Residence requirement) as laid down in Andhra Pradesh educational institutions (Regulations of admissions) order, 1974 and the selection will be done as per the procedure laid down in the G.O.P.No.646, dated 10-07-1979 as amended in G.O.Ms.No.42, Higher Education (EC2) Dept., dated 18-05-2009.
- Male and female applicants are eligible for admission into Post Basic B.Sc., (N) 2 Years Course as per 228th EC resolution dated 05.05.2018.
Check out NTRUHS BSc Nursing Admission 2019
- Applicants seeking admission into Post Basic B.Sc., (Nursing) Course should have passed Intermediate Examination. or
- Any other equivalent examination (10+2 pattern) recognized by the University in A.P. or Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh or NIOS or APOSS – Indian Nursing Council Regulations.
- Applicant must have passed General Nursing and Midwifery from an institution recognized by the Govt. of A.P. or Nursing Council of India and shall be registered with the State Nursing Council.
Age: Applicant should have completed 17 years and must not be more than 45 years as on 31st December of the year of admission. In case of SC/ST Applicants, the maximum age shall be relaxed by 3 years.
Check out Paramedical Courses
NTRUHS Post Basic BSc Nursing Application Form 2019
The Online Application Form is available in the website http://www.ugntruhs.in
Applicants should fill the Application form through Online is available in the website from 19th September 2019 to 03rd October 2019 by 05.00 PM.
The applicants are directed to download the Regulations and to take print out (24 pages). The applicants are advised to go through the regulations carefully before filling up the application form.
Registration Fee: Application and Verification fee of Rs.2360/-(Incl.18% GST) for OC applicants & Rs.1888/-(Incl.18% GST) for BC/SC/ST applicants through online mode.
Submission of Filled-in-Application Form: The applicant must submit the print-out of the filled-in online application form along with the copies of required certificates attested by Gazetted officer and the SBI e-challan (university copy) either by post or in person on or before October 03rd 2019 by 05.00 PM to the Convener, Under Graduate Admissions Committee, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, A.P., Vijayawada-520008.
Check out more Medical Courses
- Separate counselling for admission into Post Basic Nursing 2 YD Course for the academic year 2019-20 will be conducted based on the common merit list and as per regulations for the colleges located in Andhra Pradesh by Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada and for the colleges located in Telangana by KNR UHS, Warangal.
- The respective Universities will notify counseling schedule for selection separately.