MBA Admission 2020 at Delhi Technological University
DTU Delhi MBA Admission 2020: Delhi School of Management under Delhi Technological University (DTU), Delhi has invited applications for admission to MBA Programme for 2020 sessions.
MBA Programme offered in Marketing Management, Financial Management, Human Resource Management, Supply Chain Management, Information Technology Management and Knowledge & Technology Management at Delhi School of Management (DSM).
Intake: The annual intake of this programme is 120.
Reservation of Seats: The reservation of the seats for SC/ST /OBC and PWD are as per the Policy of the Government of N.C.T. of Delhi. One seat is reserved for Kashmiri Migrant. However, there will be no relaxation in the minimum eligibility criteria.
DTU Delhi MBA Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Uploading of Information Brochure & Application Form: February 2020
- Last Date of submitting the completely filled Application Form: March 2020
- Date of release of short-listed applicants for GD/Interview: March 2020
- GD & Interview of shortlisted applicants from: April 2020
- Release of the list I of selected and waitlisted applicants: April 2020
- Date of depositing the fee by the selected applicants of List I: May 2020
- Release of List II for admission from the Waitlisted Applicants: May 2020
- Date of depositing the Fee by the applicant of List II: May 2020
- Release of List III for admission from the waitlisted seats: May 2020
- Date of depositing the fee by the applicants of List III: June 2020
- Release of list IV of selected vacant/withdrawal of seats: June 2020
- Date of Final counselling and fee deposit by List-IV Applicants: June 2020
- Release of list for Spot Round (if required): June 2020
- Reporting of applicants for Spot Counselling: June 2020
- Release of Notification/Advt. for Admission: July 2020
- Last date of submission of proof of eligibility: August 2020
- Last date of admission for MBA: July 2020
DTU Delhi MBA Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The applicant who has passed any graduate examination with 60% marks in aggregate from a recognised university/institution is eligible to apply. However, a relaxation of 10% to SC/ST applicants shall be given in eligibility criteria.
Those who are appearing in final semester examination may also apply, provided that they submit the proof of eligibility by a specific date declared by the university.
The student must hold a degree from any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India, or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a university under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
DTU Delhi MBA Admission 2020 Selection Procedure
All the applications received will be shortlisted on the basis of performance in CAT 2019.
The shortlisted applicants are required to appear for a Personal Interview and Group Discussion. Admission shall be made on the basis of combined merit based on CAT score, and performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
DTU Delhi MBA Application Form 2020
Prospectus along with the Application Form can be downloaded from DTU website www.dtu.ac.in.
Submit completely filled Application Form along with Demand Draft (DD) of Rs.1000/- in favour of “The Registrar, Delhi Technological University, Delhi” payable at Delhi by March 2020.
Incomplete application, due to any reason, is liable for rejection by the University; DTU shall not be responsible for postal delay, if any.
Check out Latest Entrance Exams