Delhi Technological University M.Tech Admission 2020
DTU M.Tech Admission 2020: Check here the complete information about DTU M.Tech Admission 2020 Notification. Applications have invited by Delhi Technological University for enrollment in various M.Tech Departments. Interested and eligible applicants can apply for DTU entrance exam in order to get admission in desirable M.Tech course available at this university.
DTU M.Tech Programs in Applied Chemistry, Information Technology, Applied Physics, Bio-Technology, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics & Communications Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Environment Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
Here in this article, you can check out the updated information about DTU M.Tech Admission 2020 such as seats, eligibility criteria, selection process, age limit, application procedure, entrance exam, important dates, last date to apply and more details.
Eligibility Criteria for DTU M.Tech Admission 2020
The eligibility criteria of DTU M.Tech admission 2020 specifies certain terms and conditions which Applicants will be required to fulfill to be considered as eligible. DTU M.Tech 2020 eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Applicants must be GATE qualified.
- Applicants belonging to General category must have secured minimum 60% marks in their qualifying degree or equivalent CGPA provided by their respective institute or university.
- However, Applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ PD categories must have secured minimum 50% marks in their qualifying degree and Applicants belonging to OBC category need 55% in their qualifying degree.
Also see: DTU Phd Admission 2020
DTU M.Tech Admission 2020 Important Dates
- Advertisement in Newspaper: 1st week of May 2020
- Opening of the website for online registration: 1st week of May 2020
- Last Date for Online Registration: 2nd week of June 2020
Scheduled for full time/PT/SFI
- Display of eligible applicants list for 1st round on DTU Website: 3rd week of June 2020
- Display of eligible applicants list for written exam for PT/SFT/FT (BME, IBT, CDN branches): 3rd week of June 2020
- Written Exam for PT/SFT/FT (BME, IBT, CDN): 4th week of June 2020 at 11.00 am
- List of Shortlisted: 1st week of July 2020
- 01st Round admission at DTU for all branches: 2nd week of July 2020
- Submission of Freezing Forms in the Dept.: 2nd week of July 2020
- Display of vacant seats for the 2nd round on DTU admission website: 3rd week of July 2020
- 02nd Round admissions also the last date of admission at DTU (selected applicants are required to report along with original documents): End of July 2020
- Display of vacant seats for spot round on DTU Admission Website: 1st week of August 2020
- Spot Round of Admission at DTU (selected applicants are required to report along with original documents): 2nd week of August 2020
Also See: GATE 2020 Exam
DTU M.Tech Application Process 2020
Please ensure that you are filling genuine Application Form available online at DTU website (www.dtuadmissions.nic.in).
Please ensure your eligibility as per the criteria laid down for DTU for the chosen Programme.
The fee for Registration is as follows:
- 1000/- (for General/OBC Applicants)
- 500/- (for SC/ST/PWD Applicants)
NOTE: Registration Fee once paid is non-refundable.
Bank Service Charges applicable as per rule.
Application Procedure: 3 Simple Steps to be followed to apply online.
Fill the Online Application Form, choose your Password and note down system generated Application Number.
The Applicant should supply all the details while filling the Online Registration Form and also required to choose PASSWORD and Security Question and enter his/her Answer. After successful submission of the data, the Application number will be generated and it will be used to complete the remaining Steps of the Application Form and also required for all future correspondence. For subsequent logins, the applicant will be able to login directly with his/her respective system generated Application Number and chosen Password.
Upload Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature:
The scanned images of Photograph, Signature and other Certificates should be in jpg/jpeg format only.
- Size of the photo image must be greater than 4 kb and less than 100 kb.
- Size of the signature image must be greater than 1 kb and less than 30 kb.
Important Instruction about PASSWORD.
During the online form filling, the applicant will be required to choose PASSWORD and Security Question and its Answer. The applicant is advised to record/remember their password for all future logins.
- The Password must be as per the following Password policy.
- Password must be 8 to 13 characters long.
- Password must have at least one Upper case alphabet.
- Password must have at least one Lower case alphabet.
- Password must have at least one numeric value.
- Password must have at least one special characters eg. [email protected]#$%^&*-
For subsequent logins, the applicant will be able to login directly with their respective system generated Application Number and the chosen Password.
The applicant is advised not to disclose or share their password with anybody. Neither DTU nor NIC will be responsible for violation or misuse of the password of an applicant.
The applicant can change his/her passwords after login if desired.
Applicant should remember to log out at the end of their session so that the particulars of the Applicant cannot be tampered or modified by unauthorized persons.
How to reset your Password: The following options are available to reset Password:
- Using Security Question & its Answer you have chosen during Form filling.
- Using a verification code sent via text message (SMS) to your Registered Mobile No.
- Using a reset link sent via Email to your Registered Email address.
All correspondence related to DTU should be addressed to:
DELHI TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY: Shahbad Daulatpur, Bawana Road, Delhi – 110042.
Application no. printed on the computer-generated Acknowledgement Page must be mentioned in all such correspondences. It is therefore essential to note down the application number printed on the Acknowledgement Page.
Also See: Engineering Entrance Exams
DTU M.Tech Merit List 2020
DTU will release the merit list of DTU M.Tech 2020 in July tentatively. Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of their GATE normalized scores and ranks accordingly. The merit list of DTU M.Tech admission 2020 will form the basis of counseling and seat allotment. DTU M.Tech merit list 2020 will be separate for each discipline and category.
DTU M.Tech Counseling 2020
Applicants shortlisted for counselling need to download their counselling letters and attend the counselling. The counseling of DTU M.Tech 2020 will be conducted on the basis of GATE scores of the Applicants. The seats will be allotted to Applicants at the time of counselling, which will be conducted in two rounds followed by a spot round in case of vacant seats. After document verification, Applicants may face an interview or a written test. The allotment of seats will be announced after the payment of fees.
Check out Top Engineering Colleges in Delhi