DUCET 2020 | Dravidian University PG Courses 2020
Dravidian University DUCET 2020: Dravidian University, Kuppam, Andhra Pradesh state has issued Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (DU PGCET) 2020 Notification for the academic year 2020.
DUCET 2020 for admission into various Post Graduation courses in the Dravidian University.
DUCET 2020 Important Dates (tentative)
- Notification date: 28th March 2020
- Sale of application: 01st April 2020 to 15th May 2020
- Last date for submission of application: 17th May 2020
- Common Entrance test for PG admission: 19th May 2020
DUCET 2020 Course Details
A) Regular Programmes
M.A – Telugu, English, Kannada, Tamil, Linguistics, Philosophy, History, Malayalam, Folklore, Tribal lore & Cultural Tourism
M.Sc – Herbal Science
M.Ed – Master of Education
B) Self-Financing Programmes
M.Sc Botany, Physics, Zoology, Bio-Chemistry, Biotechnology, Chemistry (Organic), Computer Science, Microbiology, Mathematics, Statistics
M.L.I.Sc – Master of Library and Information Science
M.Com – Master of Commerce
M.S.W – Master of Social Work
MA – Sociology, Rural Development Management, Music & Performing Arts
C) Other Programmes (no entrance test)
Diploma & Certificate Courses: Folkloristics, Tulu, Malayalam, Yoga.
DUCET 2020 Selection Process
Admissions will be based on DUCET-2020 rank, subject to fulfillment of other eligibility criteria; 10% of the Seats are reserved for Karnataka, Kerala and Tamil Nadu.
Dravidian University DUCET Application Form 2020
Application for entrance examination for admission into various courses during 2020 is to be submitted in the prescribed form. A separate application is required for each course.
Applicants are required to pay the prescribed entrance examination fees of Rs.300/- (for General/BC Applicants) and Rs.200/- (for SC/ST/Differently Abled applicants) in the form of Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of the Registrar, Dravidian University, Kuppam-517426 either in person by Demand Draft (DD) for Rs.300/- (Rs.200/- for SC/ST/Differently Abled) by Post (DD for Rs.350/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST/Differently Abled) favoring “The Registrar, Dravidian University” payable at Kuppam.
For the downloaded application, enclose Demand Draft (DD) for Rs.300/-; the entrance test will be conducted at various centers in South India.
The Application form must be filled in English only (using CAPITAL letters).
Exam Centre: Dravidian University, Kuppam
Documents to be attached along with Application
Attested photocopies and other materials to be enclosed along with the application:
- Transfer Certificate, Conduct Certificate, SSC & Intermediate Pass Certificates, Degree Marks & Provisional Certificates as the case may be.
- Original Caste Certificate (Permanent or Latest obtained from the MRO/Tahsildar).
- Income Certificate (obtained in 2020 from the MRO/Tahsildar).
- Relevant Certificate in case of Differently Abled.
- Relevant Certificate in case of NCC/NSS/Games & Sports.
- Discharge Certificate and Service Certificate of the parent in case of Children of Armed personnel.
- Migration Certificate (in case of other university students).
- 4 Passport size recent photographs.
- A Demand Draft for Rs.300/- (for general categories) and Rs.200/- (for SC/ST/Differently Abled Rs.200/-) in person or Rs.350/- (by post for general categories) and Rs.250/- (by post for SC/ST/Differently Abled) drawn on any Nationalized Bank (preferably Andhra Bank) payable at Kuppam in favour of the Registrar, Dravidian University, Kuppam.
- Two Self-addressed Post-Cards.
- Two 9×20 cms Self-addressed covers with Rs.5/- postal stamps fixed on them.