Fakir Mohan University B.Ed Distance Education Admission 2019 – Fakir Mohan University, Balasore, Odisha has invited applications from the eligible applicants for admission to B.Ed. Program under distance education for 2019 sessions. Check out the complete details like eligibility, application form, selection procedure, important dates, seats and more details for Fakir Mohan University B.Ed Distance Education 2019.
Duration: Minimum 2 years and a maximum of 5 years from the date of registration.
Intake Capacity: 100 (Hundred).
Fakir Mohan University B.Ed Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must be trained in-service teachers of recognized/Govt. Schools with graduation (or); the applicants should have completed NCTE recognized teacher education programs in face-to-face mode.
N.B.: (i) Applicants should submit the experience certificates from the concerned Block Education Officer/Dist. Education Officer (ii) Applicants passing graduations from Universities out of Odisha must submit equivalence certificates for the same of that period.
Check out more Admission Notification
Selection Procedure for Fakir Mohan University B.Ed DDE Admission 2019
The selection for admission into B.Ed. Program will be done on the basis of career mark (Starting from H.SC. to qualifying examinations).
The medium of Instruction: The program is offered in English only.
Course Fee: Rs. 1,00,000/- for 2 years (Rs. 50,000/- per year).
Seminar Fee: Rs.2000/- for 2 years (Rs.1000/- per year).
Course Fees must be paid in shape of DD from any nationalized bank Course Fee Demand Draft (DD) must be drawn In favour of “FM University DDCE Fund” and Payable at Balasore.
- Reservation Policy of the Govt. of Odisha for applicants belonging to SC/ST shall be applicable as prevailing at the time of admission. However, the unfilled seats reserved for ST applicants may be filled up by admitting SC applicants and vice-versa.
- 5% of the total aggregate marks secured by the applicants shall be added to the aggregate marks in the qualifying exam in case of children of Ex-defence personnel.
- One seat in each Department is reserved for physically handicapped applicants.
Instruction to Applicants for Online Form Fill up:
For submission of application online, the applicants should visit the official website: www.fmuddce.org / www.fmuniversity.nic.in for online registration.
- There is no printed application form and applications for B.Ed. (ODL Mode).
- For applying Online, uploading of applicant’s latest coloured passport size Photo of size up to 80 KB and Signature of size up to 80 KB is compulsory. Improper photo or signature may lead to rejection of your online application. For better visibility, your signature should be done by a black ink pen.
- Any incorrect information submitted by the applicant may lead to disqualification from admission.
- The applicant has to pay Rs.600/-, through net banking/ Debit card/ Credit card along with online gateway charges.
Fakir Mohan University B.Ed Admission 2019 Important Dates
Last date for filling up of forms:
a.) without fine: 01st July 2019
b.) With a late fine of Rs.150/-: 06th July 2019
c.) With a late fine of Rs.250/-: 11th July 2019
d.) With a late fine of Rs.750/- (Up to clear 21 days before commencement to examination.)
e.) With a late fine of Rs.1000/- (Up to clear 07 days before commencement to examination.)
Fines are charged as per the date at the actual submission of forms for “D&E”. Date of submission of forms at the University for a, b & c on 15th July 2019.