Gauhati University B.Ed Common Entrance Test (GUBEDCET) 2019 for B.Ed Admission
Gauhati University B.Ed Entrance Test 2019: Gauhati University has been invited online applications from interested Applicants for admission into B.Ed Course on the basis of common entrance test 2019.
GUBEDCET 2019 (Gauhati University B.Ed CET)
Gauhati University announces admission to B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) courses. The Gauhati University for all the colleges recognized by the NCTE and affiliated to Gauhati University will centrally conduct the entrance exam.
Check out more B.Ed Admissions
Gauhati University B.Ed CET 2019 Important Dates
- Start date of online application: June 24th, 2019
- Last date of online application: July 04th, 2019
- Admit Card download: 12th July to 15th July 2019
- GUBEDCET 2019 Exam Date: July 18th, 2019 (11 am to 1.30 pm)
- Upload Answer key: July 19th, 2019
- Last date to receive challenges on Answer key: July 21st, 2019
- Upload merit list: July 23rd, 2019
- Preference selection by the student (MUST be completed online): 23rd to 24th July 2019
Eligibility Criteria for Gauhati University B.Ed CET 2019
As per NCTE norms:
The applicant may be allowed to appear in the GUBEDCET 2019 provided that he/she has passed the B.A/ B.Sc/B.Com or M.A/ M.Sc/ M.Com or equivalent degree program form a recognized board/ University with at least 50% marks (or 45% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD)
GUBEDCET 2019 Exam Pattern
- Total questions in the GUBEDCET-2019: 100
- Duration of the GUBEDCET-2019: 2 hours 30 minutes
Syllabus and Marks break-up:
- Section-A: General English (Vocabulary, Tense, Voice, Narration, Prepositions, Correction of sentences, Comprehension): 120 marks
- Section-B: General Knowledge (Indian History, Indian Polity, General Science, Current affairs): 120 marks
- Section-C: Test of Reasoning and Numerical Ability: 120 marks
- Section-D: Current Indian Education (Issues and Policies) National Policy on Education 1986, Universalization of Elementary Education- Right to Education, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) Secondary Education-Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhiyan (RMSA): 40 marks
GUBEDCET 2019 Test Centres: Guwahati, Mangaldai, Nagaon, Goalpara, Nalbari, Tezpur, Barpeta, Jorhat, Dhubri, North Lakhimpur.
Check out more Entrance Exams
Other Details of GUBEDCET 2019
All questions will be of MCQ type with four alternative choices of which only one answer will be the correct option.
The test Booklet and the OMR will be in English. The test will be OMR based.
There will be 4 marks for correct answers and (-1) for the wrong answer. No negative marks for unanswered questions.
Reservation: Reservation and relaxation policy will be as per existing GU Rules
Application and Entrance Examination Fee: Rs.1000+ bank transaction charges.
Gauhati University B.Ed CET Application Process 2019
Gauhati University B.Ed. Common Entrance Test (GUBEDCET) for B.Ed. Course 2019 is scheduled on June 24th, 2019 (11.00 am to 01.00 pm). The online application form will be received from July 04th, 2019.
Interested students are instructed to visit the Gauhati University website www.gauhati.ac.in from time to time for updates in relation to this test. The university authority at the appropriate level will decide anything not covered by this guideline.
Applicants are advised to refer to official notifications /documents for detailed application procedure; filling up of application forms for the entrance, issue of challan for the deposit of the entrance fee and the issue of admit cards will be carried out in the online mode only; as such hardcopy application form will not be received.
One applicant can apply to not more than three colleges and he/she needs to submit only one form.
Check out more Admission Notifications
Gopinath Bardoloi Nagar, Guwahati – 7811014 (Assam), Fax: 0361-22700311, website www.gauhati.ac.in