MBA Admission 2019 at Gauhati University
Gauhati University MBA Admission 2019: Gauhati University has invited applications in prescribed forms from eligible Applicants for admission into the 2year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program for the session 2019-21. Applicants can check out the complete details here like important dates, application process, eligibility, selection process, etc for Gauhati University MBA Admission 2019 on this post article.
Eligibility Criteria for Gauhati University MBA Admission 2019
- First of all, Applicants must ensure their eligibility criteria for MBA admission before they start the application process. The important eligibility criteria of Gauhati University MBA admission 2019 are as follows:
- The applicant, who possess a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or in Honours /Major Subject from the Gauhati University or any other recognized University, are eligible to apply.
- Applicants appearing in the final semester of the Bachelor’s Degree can also apply. However, they fulfill the eligibility criteria on or before 30th September 2019.
Gauhati University MBA Selection Process
- Applicants will have to appear in the university’s written test. The exam conducts to evaluate the data interpretation, quantitative aptitude, proficiency in English and general awareness of Applicants. Applicants who qualify the entrance exam will further have to appear in the GD & PI round.
- Applicants, who already qualify any one of the All India Common Entrance Tests for admission to MBA programs, such as MAT, CMAT, XAT, CAT and ATMA and scored minimum qualifying percentile are relaxed from appearing in the written.
Gauhati University MBA Application Procedure 2019
- Interested and eligible Applicants can obtain the application form along with information booklet from Gauhati University Publication Department (GUPD). They have to pay the necessary fee of Rs.300/- at the Cash Counter of Gauhati University or by DD drawn in favour of Registrar, Gauhati University payable at S.B.I., Gauhati University Branch.
- Applicants can also download the application form from the Gauhati University Website www.gauhati.ac.in.
- In such cases, a Bank Draft of Rs.300/- drawn in favour of Registrar, Gauhati University and payable at S.B.I., Gauhati University Branch is to be affixed along with the duly filled in application form.
- Applications without compulsory documents & examination fee and received after the in due time will be immediately rejected.
- Fees payable online at the time of submission of the online form:
- Application Fee – Rs.300/-
- Fees for Written Test, GD & PI – Rs.400/-
Gauhati University MBA Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date of Online Submission of Application Form: February 08th, 2019
- Date of Written Test on February 16th, 2019
- Date of Group Discussion and Personal Interview: 22nd, 23rd and 24th February 2019