Gaurav Foundation Scholarship 2019 – Application, Last Date
Gaurav Foundation Merit Scholarship 2019: Gaurav Foundation has invited applications for Merit Scholarship 2019 is a non refundable merit-based scholarship programme and has been announced for students to want to pursue their studies in India and abroad. Check out the complete details like eligibility, application form, selection procedure, important dates for Gaurav Foundation Scholarship 2019.
The scholarship is a unique mentoring programme designed for the awardees for nurturing and assisting them in achieving their desired goals. Gaurav Foundation Merit Scholarship are offered for studies at the postgraduate level.
Check out Kalpana Chawla Chatravriti Yojana 2019
Gaurav Foundation Merit Scholarship 2019 Dates
- Application Form: 31st October 2019
- Submission of Form & Documents: 20th November 2019
- Application Form becomes invalid after 20th November 2019
Eligibility for Gaurav Foundation Scholarship 2019
- Should be an Annual Member/Special Applicant of Gaurav Foundation.
- Should be an Indian and must not hold any other Country’s Passport.
- Minimum Age: 17 years and Max Age 35 years.
- Minimum 60% in all Exams (since school days).
- Must have completed 12th Class.
Check out HP NMMS Scholarship 2019
Gaurav Foundation Merit Scholarship Selection Process
Application are processed based on the below given requirements.
(a) Active /Valid Annual Member or Special Applicant of Gaurav Foundation; (b) Filled Application Form; (c) Family Income (Varies from Applicant to Applicant); (d) Previous Educational History with Minimum 60% Marks; (e) Documents Listed on the Main Form; (f) Current/Proposed College & Fees Structure; (g) Academic References (Teaching Staff); and (h) Verification & Other Procedures.
Check out National Scholarship Test 2020
Gaurav Foundation Scholarship Application Form 2019
Obtain Scholarship Form visit website www.gauravfoundation.org/scholarship.html and Check Request Form Section for More Details.
- Download Request Form, Take a DD. Send them through Courier/Speed Post.
- The Application Form will be sent through E-Mail.
- Print & Fill the Application Form completely and attach necessary documents and send by courier.
- Our Team evaluates the Application & Documents.
- Panels make the decision to Approve or Reject the Application.
- Committee decides how much Scholarship Grant to approve.
- Results will be posted on the Website.
- Approved Applicant’s Grant Cheque/DD are prepared and dispatched to the Concern College. Take a Demand Draft (DD) for Rs.1500/- in favour of “GAURAV FOUNDATION” payable at Chennai.
- Send the Request Form with the Demand Draft through Courier/Speed Post. Application Form will be emailed within 3 Working Days after the Clearance of the Demand Draft (DD).
Check out National Scholarship Portal