GD Goenka University PhD Entrance Exam 2019
GD Goenka University PhD Admission 2019: GD Goenka University (GDGU), Sohna has invited applications for admission to full-time/part-time Doctor of Philosophy – PhD Program offered in Architecture, Communication, Education Engineering, Hospitality, Humanities & Social Science, Law, Management and Medical & Allied Sciences for the 2019-20 sessions.
GD Goenka University PhD Admission Dates 2019
- Last date of receipt of application forms: 19th August, 2019
- Date of written exam and interview: 31st August, 2019
- Tentative date of display of result: 04th September 2019
- Last date of payment of fees for selected applicants: 11th September 2019
About GD Goenka University
The GD Goenka Education City is set on 60 acres with the ancient and picturesque Aravalli hills for a backdrop. The high-tech Millennium City, Gurgaon and the National Capital Region are just a stone’s throw away. The meticulously maintained grounds, playing fields, sporting amenities and impressive buildings reveal the University passion for excellence in all that it does. GD Goenka University is guided by the philosophy that new thinking in the areas of teaching, learning, research and training are pivotal to making students.
GD Goenka University PhD Program Offered
PhD Programs in the following disciplines:
- Architecture: Architecture
- Communication: Journalism and Mass Communication
- Education: Education
- Engineering: Chemical, Civil, Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Electrical and Mechanical, Basic and Applied Sciences (Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics and Forensic Science)
- Hospitality: Hotel Management
- Humanities & Social Science: Psychology, Economics, English, Library Science, Sociology, Travel and Tourism and Political Science.
- Law: Law
- Management: Human Resources, Information Technology, Operations, Finance, Supply Chain, Strategy, and Marketing.
- Medical & Allied Sciences: Nutrition and Pharmacy
GD Goenka University PhD Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who have completed their graduation or are going to appear in the qualifying exam of at least a 3-year full-time program in the relevant area are eligible to apply.
GD Goenka University PhD Selection Procedure
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the admission test and personal interview conducted by the university.
Applicants who have completed M.Phil and the admission to M.Phil were through an admission test, will be exempted from the admission test.
GD Goenka University Application Form 2019
Applicants can obtain the application form from the website www.gdgoenkauniversity.com.
Application form can be downloaded from the website and should be sent to “The Registrar, G.D. Goenka University, GD Goenka Education, City Sohna Gurgaon Road, Haryana-122103.
GD Goenka University Address
GD Goenka Education, Sohna, Gurgaon Road, Haryana-122103, Ph.: 8800992024, Website www.gdgoenkauniversity.com.