Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) MBA Admission 2020
GGSIPU MBA Admission 2020: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), Delhi has invited applications from eligible applicants for admission to 2-year MBA Degree for the academic year 2020-21. The students get admission on the basis of CAT 2019 exam scores.
The applicants desirous to seek admission in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi (University School of Studies and its Affiliated Institutes) during the academic session 2020-21 are hereby informed that the admissions in MBA/FM/IB/FA Programme will be on the basis of Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by the Indian Institute of Management (IIM).
Whereas for MBA in IT, applicants must appear for GGSIPU CET 2019 to get admission to the course. From this year only, IP MBA 2019 has started accepting the scores of national level management entrance exams. The students who clear the cut-off will then have to attend the counselling process.
Master’s in Business Administration
- The MBA Admission Programme offered is on a regular basis. This course offers specialization in Finance, Marketing, Human Resource Management, Systems and IT and Global Business Management.
GGSIPU MBA Admission Dates 2020
- Last date for Submission of Application Form: September 18th 2019
GGSIPU MBA Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- The students must make sure that they meet the eligibility requirements because if at a later stage it is found that the student is ineligible, then his/ her candidature will be cancelled. The applicants must meet one out of any three of the criteria that are given below:
- The student must hold a bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks in the final OR
- Applicants must hold a degree in Engineering and Technology or any other subject. He/she must also have obtained a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the final or equivalent OR
- Applicants must have passed the final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/ England or the Institute of Company Secretaries of India or Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India/ England.
Check out Admission Notification
GGSIPU MBA 2020 Selection Criteria
- The students who score the minimum required marks in the entrance test will then be called for the counselling session. After the allotment of colleges, the students will have to report to the college on the date and time given by the college that is allotted to them.
GGSIPU MBA Application Form 2020
Application Forms are available at University website www.ipu.ac.in.
- The Registration will be done in online mode only. You must visit the official website www.ipu.ac.in. There will be two parts to the application form.
- The first part will be for general information and the second one will be for the course that the student will select for admission. Then they have to proceed to the next part which is payment of the application form.
- Therefore, the applicants desirous to seek admission in MBA/FM/IB/FA Programme during the academic session 2020-21 in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi are once again advised to fill the application form for CAT.