GITAM GOT 2019 – GIM Online Test for MBA BBA Admissions
GITAM GOT 2019: GITAM Institute of Management (GIM) one of the constituents of GITAM University has invited online application for the admission to its Post Graduate and Under Graduate Programs through its Online Entrance Test (GOT) 2019. Applicants can check out the complete details like exam date, eligibility, application form, test centers, selection process and more information about GIM Online Test for MBA/BBA Admission 2019.
Gitam Institute of Management (GIM) Program Details
At present, Gitam Institute of Management is Offering Post Graduate Courses (Two Years) – MBA with specializations like Marketing, Finance, Systems, operations and Business Analytics, MBA (HRM) and MBA (FinTech) and Under Graduate Courses like BBA (Entrepreneurial Orientation), Integrated MBA (5 Years), BBA (Management Accounting with CIMA), B.Com (H) with ACCA, BBA (Business Analytics) and in the current year (2019-20) the Institute is going to start two new undergraduate level courses – BBA (Fin-Tech) and BBA (Logistics).
Check out more MBA Admission 2019
GIM Course Offered and Duration
- MBA:2 years
- MBA (HRM):2 years
- MBA (Twinning): 3 years (1 year at GIM &2nd year at Twinning, USA)
- BBA (Business Analytics):3 years
- B.Com (Hons.) with ACCA: 3 years
- BBA (Management Accounting) with CIMA: 3 years
- BBA: 3 years
- MBA (Integrated): 5 years
GITAM GOT 2019 Exam Dates
PHASE – I
Apply on or before:
- December 15th, 2018
- January 19th, 2019
- February 16th, 2019
- March 23rd, 2019
GIM Online Test & GD/PI (Phase-I):
- December 22nd, 2018
- January 25th, 2019
- February 23rd, 2019
- March 30th, 2019
PHASE – II
Apply on or before:
- April 20th, 2019
- May 18th, 2019
- June 08th, 2019
GIM Online Test & GD/PI (Phase-II):
- April 27th, 2019
- May 25th, 2019
- June 15th, 2019
Check out BBA Admission 2019
GITAM GOT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
For PG Programs
- Applicants of any bachelor degree with minimum 50% marks including those appearing for the final exam before June. A minimum of 60% aggregate marks in B.Tech from CSE or IT branches or BCA required for admission into MBA (FinTech).
For UG Programs
- Applicants of inter or plus 2 of any group with minimum 50% marks including those appearing for the final exam before June. Mathematics is compulsory for BBA (Analytics).
Selection Process for GITAM GOT 2019
- Applicant has to qualify in Aptitude Test – GIM ONLINE TEST (GOT) (exempted for Applicants having CAT / XAT / ATMA/ CMAT/MAT/GMAT/ GAT/UGAT/SAT). In addition, group discussion and personal interview are required for PG Programs.
GITAM GOT 2019 Exam Structure
- English Language: GOT-UG10; GOT-PG 30
- Quantitative: GOT-UG15; GOT-PG 30
- Reasoning and Intelligence: GOT-UG15; GOT-PG 20
- General Knowledge: GOT-UG 10
- Data Interpretation: GOT-PG 20
- The total time for answering 50 questions is 60 minutes for GOT-UG Test. GOT PG Applicants are required to answer 100 questions in 90 minutes.
- GOT-PG is similar to MAT conducted by AIMA. The Applicant may prepare for the exam using any MAT Preparatory book.
- GOT-UG test is similar to UGAT conducted by AIMA. The Applicant may prepare for the exam using any preparatory books on UGAT that is available in leading Book shop.
GITAM GOT 2019 Test Centres
- GOT will be conducted at the following Cities: Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Kolkata, Mangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Raipur, Ranchi, Visakhapatnam, Jamshedpur, Vijayawada, Rajahmundry, Tirupathi, Guntur.
GITAM GOT 2019 Application Form
- Applicants can apply online through website gitam.edu and complete all fields and submit or fill-out hardcopy application downloaded from the same for sending by courier.
- All the registrations should be accompanied with the corresponding fee in the form of online, Challan or DD.