GNDU Distance Education Admission 2020 Notification
GNDU Distance Education Admission 2020: Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar has invited online applications for various UG and PG Programs. Registrations are open for admission to the various programs under Directorate of Open and Distance Learning for Academic Session 2020-21. Applicants can opt for different courses under UG /PG Degree Courses and Diploma /PG Diploma Courses.
Check out Distance Learning Courses
GNDU (Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar)
- Admission to all the courses offered under Directorate of Open and Distance Learning, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar at its Regional Campuses, Colleges and Constituent Colleges, shall be made on the basis of Merit of Last Qualification Examination.
- GNDU distance education admission in various courses, the admission criteria are different for different courses. Applicants can check out the filling the application form, read eligibility criteria, selection procedure, fees and more.
GNDU Distance Education 2020 Important Dates (Tentative)
- Start of Date of Registration: July 24th, 20120
- Filling of Application Form & Fee Submission: July 25th, 2020
- Last Date of Admission without Late Fee: August 01st, 2020
- Admission with Late Fee of Rs.50/-: 02nd to 05th August 2020
- Admission with Late Fee of Rs.100/- (subject to the approval of the Dean, Academic Affairs): 06th to 20th August 2020
- Admission with Late Fee of Rs.500/- (subject to the approval of the Vice-Chancellor): 21st to 31st August 2020
Check out Admission Notification
Guru Nanak Dev University DDE Courses Offered
UG Degree (3-year course)
- B. Lib. & Inf. Science (1-year course)
- MCA (3-year course)
- MBA (2-year course)
- M.Com (2-year course)
- MA (English); MA (Punjabi); MA (Political Science) (2-year course)
Check out MBA Admission
Diploma (one year)
- Diploma in Communication Skills (D.CS.)
- Diploma in Computer Applications (DCA)
Check out MCA Admission
Post Graduate Diploma (one year)
- PG Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA)
- PG Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM)
- PG Diploma in Applied Nutrition (PGDAN)
- PG Diploma in Sports Psychology (PGDSP)
- PG Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication
Check out PG Diploma Courses
Courses with Eligibility Criteria
- B.Lib Course = Must have passed BA/B.Sc./B.Com. or MA/M.Sc./M.Com. with 50% marks or equivalent examination.
- BCA /B.Com = +2 with at least 40% marks in aggregate or equivalent examination
- M.Com = Bachelor of Commerce (Regular, Hons.)/Bachelor of Business Administration with at least 50% marks in aggregate (45% for SC/ST Applicants) OR Any other examination recognized equivalent thereto.
- MBA = Bachelor/Master Degree in any disciplines or equivalent examination with 50% marks in aggregate.
- MCA = BBA/B.Com/B.Sc. (Hons.) Economics or Graduate in any stream with Mathematics /Statistics/Computer Applications/IT/Computer Maintenance /Quantitative Techniques as one of the elective subjects with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in aggregate or any equivalent degree thereto. OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in any stream with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST) in aggregate with Mathematics as an elective subject at +2 level.
- MA (Punjabi, English, Political Science) = Bachelor’s Degree in any Faculty with 50% marks in aggregate (Or) 45% marks in the subject concerned or equivalent exam; OR
- Master’s Degree of this or another University in another subject or another faculty.
- PG Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM) = Graduate or equivalent examination.
- PG Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA) = Graduate with 45% marks in the aggregate or equivalent examination.
- PG Diploma in Applied Nutrition (PGDAN) = Graduate with 45% marks in the aggregate or equivalent examination.
- PG Diploma in Sports Psychology (PGDSP) = Graduate with 45% marks in the aggregate or equivalent examination.
- PG Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication (PGDJMC) = Graduate with 45% marks in the aggregate or equivalent examination.
- Diploma in Communication Skills = +2 of P.S.E.B. or any Board equivalent thereto.
- Diploma in Computer Application = +2 in any stream with at least 45 % marks in aggregate (40% for SC/ST applicants).
Check out BCA Admission
GNDU Distance Education Application Procedure 2020
- Interested applicants may register online at http://odl.gndu.ac.in or http://gndu.ac.in or http://gnduadmissions.org by submitting a fee of Rs. 500/- (for General Category) and Rs. 250/- (for SC/ST Category) through online mode (Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking) only.
- Applicants are advised before the filling the application form must read the information or information bulletin carefully.
- This Prospectus includes only the basic and important information regarding the admission and examination of the courses offered by the University under Open and Distance Learning Mode.
- For detailed information, the student may consult Prospectus 2020-21 and Directorate of Open and Distance Learning.
- The student may keep in touch with the website https://gndu.ac.in/ or https://odl.gndu.ac.in for the latest information regarding any change in rules and regulation, dates/time/venue of counselling or admission schedule.
- For more information on Registration and Admission process, kindly visit University Website http://gndu.ac.in
- Directorate website (http://odl.gndu.ac.in/). Students can contact us via email to ([email protected]) or via phone to Directorate office at (98158-99705 & 98141-90874)
Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar
Director of Open and Distance Learning, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar-143005, website www.gndu.ac.in or www.odl.gndu.ac.in