GUJCET 2020 Gujarat Common Entrance Test Notification
GUJCET 2020 Notification: The Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) and Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board has invited applications for the Gujarat Common Entrance Test GUJCET 2020 for admission into degree engineering and degree and diploma pharmacy courses for non medical (group A), group B (medical) and both (group AB) for 2020 sessions.
GUJCET 2020 Application Form
GUJCET 2020 Application Form can be filled in online mode only on the official website. Applicants must understand the instruction for submission of application form for GUJCET 2020.
Select on the link “GUJCET 2020″ and Click on ‘Officers Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’.
Fill the ONLINE REGISTRATION form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’. Click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments such as Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details. Click on ‘Submit now’ only after carefully ascertaining that the correct details have been filled in. Click on “PDF” and take copy of the application form having Roll No and other details generated by the system.
Check out more Latest Entrance Exams
GUJCET 2020 Application Fee
The GUJCET 2020 application form fee is Rs. 300/- only. The application fee can be remitted online by debit/credit card or net banking. The application fee can also be paid through e-challan/payment slip of SBI bank.
GUJCET Exam Dates 2020
- Release of Official Notification Announcing GUJCET 2020: March 2020
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Forms: 1st week of April 2020
- Release of Admit Card: April 2020
- GUJCET Exam Date 2020: May 2020
- Result Declaration: May/June 2020
- Counseling Date: June 2020
GUJCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants are required to meet the following eligibility criteria while applying for admissions under GUJCET 2020.
Nationality: The applicant must be of Indian nationality.
Domicile: Must be a bonafide resident of Gujarat. Even those applicants who are bonafide residents of Gujarat but are residing in other states of the country, defense/central Government applicants are also eligible to apply for GUJCET 2020.
Academic Qualifications: The applicants must have qualified their 10+2 examination from the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar/CBSE, Delhi/CISCE, New Delhi / NIOS / International School Board. If the applicants will complete their 10+2 examination in 2020, then these applicants are also eligible to apply.
Qualifying Marks: To be eligible for admissions, the applicants will have to score a minimum of 45% marks in the qualifying examination. Reserved category applicants will have to secure 40% marks.
Check out more Common Entrance Test
GUJCET Exam Pattern 2020
GUJCET 2020 has been reintroduced by ACPC as the entrance examination for admissions into the engineering institutes of Gujarat. The examination will be 3 hours long and will be held in three languages – English, Hindi and Gujarati.
- Subjects – Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Number of Questions – 40 questions for each subject
- Maximum Marks – 120 Marks
Negative Marking – 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
GUJCET Syllabus 2020
- However, GUJCET is the most sought examination in Gujarat state, but there is not any official syllabus prescribed.
- For engineering, the questions are asked from physics, mathematics and chemistry subject.
- For pharmacy, the questions are asked from physics, biology and chemistry/ subject.
- The questions will be asked from the 11th and 12th class syllabus of Gujarat State Education Board.
GUJCET 2020 Admit Card
- GUJCET Admit Card 2020 will be released via online mode only. There is no other offline mode to provide the admit card to the applicants. The admit card will be released officially on April 2020.
- The GUJCET 2020 admit card will contain the important data and details of the applicant for exam purpose only. The admit card will contain the name, date of birth, qualification, paper choice, exam center and exam date for the applicant.