HPSET 2019: HP SET known as Himachal Pradesh State Eligibility Test, it is State Level Exam. HP SET 2019 is conducted by Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC). HP SET 2019 exam is for the post of Assistant Professors Lecturers in Govt. Universities and their eligibility depends on the performance of the applicant in both papers of HP SET 2019. The application form will be available on the HPPSC official website. Eligible/Interested applicants should read all the guidelines mentioned on the official website before applying for the post. Applicants can check here in this article, we have provided all the related links and information for the applicants to apply for the HP SET 2019 like exam date, application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, fees, admit card, results, and more details about Himachal Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2019.
Himachal Pradesh State Eligibility Test 2019 Notification
HP SET 2019 is state level exam to be scheduled by the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) for the appointment of Assistant Professor in the state of Himachal Pradesh.
Check out State Entrance Test 2019
HP SET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have completed or are studying Master’s Degree specified by UGC.
- Applicants must have passed with a minimum of 55% marks in Master’s Degree in Science, Humanities, & Social Science, Computer Science & Applications or its equivalent from any UGC recognized Universities/ Institutions.
- Applicants with reserved category will be given 5% relaxation.
- Applicants who have appeared or will be appearing at the qualifying Master’s Degree in final year examination whose qualifying examination has been delayed or whose result is still awaited are also eligible for the exam.
- Applicants with PhD Degree whose Master’s Degree had been completed by September 19, 1991, will be eligible and also get 5% relaxation for the exam.
Age Limit: There is no upper age limit to apply for HPSET 2019 Exam.
Check out complete HP SET Eligibility Criteria 2019
HP SET 2019 Important Dates
|Starts Date of Online Application Form||2nd week of November 2019|
|The last date for online application form||4th week of November 2019|
|Application Fee starts||2nd week of November 2019|
|Last date for online application||4th week of November 2019|
|HP SET 2019 Admit Card||7th days before the exam|
|HP SET 2019 Exam Result||1st week of May 2020|
HP SET 2019 Application Form
- The application form for HP SET 2019 exam will be released on the official website of HPPSC i.e. hp.gov.in
- First of all, Applicants need to register themselves for HP SET 2019 using their email id and phone number.
- Then enter all the necessary detail in the application form such as educational qualification details, contact details etc.
- After filling all the required details Applicants have to upload a scanned passport size photograph and signature strictly in the format as prescribed by the authorities.
- Finally, Applicants have to pay the application fee through the e-challan in any branch of Punjab National Bank or by online methods such as debit card, credit card and net banking.
- Applicants must upload their relevant documents through scanned copies only.
- Applicants are advised to take print out of application form for future reference.
HP SET 2019 Application Fee
- HP SET 2019 Application starts from 2nd week of November.
- HP SET 2019 Application the Last date is 4th week of November.
- The Applicant has to pay their application fee through online mode only via. Debit/credit/net banking.
- Applicant paying application fee through Demand Draft (DD), E-challan their fee will not be accepted.
- Application Fee once paid is non-refundable.
|Category||Amount to be paid|
|General Applicants||Rs. 700/-|
|OBC (Non- creamy layer) of HP||Rs. 350/-|
|SC/ST/PWD Applicants of HP||Rs. 175/-|
List of Subjects for HP SET 2019
- 01. Chemical Sciences; 02. English; 03. Life Sciences; 04. Commerce; 05. Economics; 06. Geography; 07. Hindi; 08. History; 09. Mathematical Sciences; 10. Music; 11. Physical Sciences; 12. Physical Education; 13. Sociology; 14. Sanskrit; 15. Political Science; 16. Public Administration; 17. Computer Science &Applications; 18. Tourism Admin. /Mgt.; 19. Mass Communication & Journalism; 20. Philosophy; 21. Psychology and 22. Education.
HP SET Syllabus 2019
- All questions of Paper-II and Paper-III will be compulsory, covering entire HPSET syllabus (including all electives, without options). The syllabi for all the subjects are that of UGC which can be downloaded from H.P. Public Service Commission’s website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in.
- This agency will not supply the copies of the syllabus to the individual applicants. In case of any discrepancy found in the English and Hindi versions, the questions in English version shall be taken as final.
HP SET 2019 Exam Centers
HP SET 2019 Selection Procedure
- The applicants Selection process will be done based on the performance in the HP SET 2019 conducted by Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of marks scored in the Entrance Exam.
HP SET 2019 Exam Pattern
|Paper||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|Paper-II||50 (All Compulsory)||200||2 Hours|
|Paper-III||75 (All Compulsory)||150||2.30 Hours|
Check out complete HP SET Exam Pattern 2019
HP SET 2019 Cut off Marks
HP SET 2019 Admit Card
The HP SET Admit card 2019 will be issued on the official website of HPPSC i.e. (www.hppsc.hp.gov.in). Applicant will be able to download the admit card by entering their application/registration number or Date of Birth. Examination schedule and venue will be mentioned on the admit card. No Applicant will be allowed without an admit card.
HP SET Result 2019
The authorities will announce the HP SET 2019 result only in online mode. Top 6% percent of the total appeared Applicants will be declared as qualified. The qualified Applicants will be considered as eligible for the post of Assistant professor. Document verification will be conducted after the declaration of result; Qualified Applicants have to furnish all the relevant documents such as Qualification exam mark sheets, category certificate etc. in the office of HPPSC office for verification.