HP SET 2018 Notification | HPPSC Exam 2018 | HP State Eligibility Test 2018
HP SET 2018: The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (Authorized Agency) has invited State Eligibility Test (SET) in the month of February/March 2019 (Sunday) for determining the Eligibility for recruitment to the post(s) of Assistant Professor(s) in Universities and Colleges located within the State of Himachal Pradesh. Check out the complete details like exam date, application form, application last date, eligibility criteria, fees, syllabus and more about HPSET 2018.
The test will be conducted in 22 subjects. The exam will be held at various Exam Centres located at Shimla, Solan, Mandi, Sunder Nagar, Dharamshala, Palampur and Kangra.
Check out HP SET 2019 Notification
The Applicants applying should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the State Eligibility Test (SET). Their admission at all the stages of the SET will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
HP SET 2018 Exam Date
- Starting date to Submit Application: December 21st, 2018
- Last Date to Submit Application Form: January 10th, 2019
- Examination Date: February/March 2019
Name of the Organization: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission.
Category: Himachal Pradesh Eligibility Examination.
Name of Posts: State Eligibility Test.
List of Subjects for SET
- 01. Chemical Sciences; 02. English; 03. Life Sciences; 04. Commerce; 05. Economics; 06. Geography; 07. Hindi; 08. History; 09. Mathematical Sciences; 10. Music; 11. Physical Sciences; 12. Physical Education; 13. Sociology; 14. Sanskrit; 15. Political Science; 16. Public Administration; 17. Computer Science &Applications; 18. Tourism Admin. /Mgt.; 19. Mass Communication & Journalism; 20. Philosophy; 21. Psychology and 22. Education.
HP SET 2018 Exam Fee
- General – Rs.700/-
- Other Backward Class (Non-Creamy Layer) of H.P. – Rs.350/-
- SC/ST of H.P. – Rs.175/-
- PWD (General PWD, S.C. PWD, S.T. PWD & OBC PWD) of H.P. – Rs.175/-
- Applicants can pay requisite Examination Fee either through “e-Challan” or through “e-payment option”.
- Applicants can deposit the requisite Examination Fees at any branch of Punjab National Bank through “e-Challan” generated through the website of the Commission, i.e. www.hp.gov.in/hppsc.
- Thereafter, the applicants are required to visit again the above-mentioned website to access the homepage of the “ONLINE APPLICATION FILING SYSTEM” by entering User ID and Password earlier created by the applicants on or before the last date. Click on “FEE DETAILS” and enter the details of “Branch Code/Name, Transaction Number, and Date of deposit” & then click on “Update Fee Details”.
- The applicants can also pay requisite examination fees through Debit or Credit Card of any Bank. Before applying online, all applicants are advised to go through detailed instructions given on the above-mentioned website.
HP SET 2018 Application Form
- Applicants are required to visit at www.hppsc.hp.gov.in and click the link to Apply Online for State Eligibility Test.
- Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the above-mentioned website. The applicants already registered with HPPSC for another examinations/test need not register again and they may use said User ID and Password for applying online.
- The applicant must read the conditions of eligibility at Item No. 2 carefully and must satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the test before filling the online applications.
- The applicants are required to bring a photo identity card along with their printout of online admission card on the day of examination.
- The Commission may change SET Examination Centre/ date of examination without assigning any reason.
- No TA will be paid to the applicants.
HP SET Syllabus 2018
- All questions of Paper-II and Paper-III will be compulsory, covering entire syllabus (including all electives, without options). The syllabi for all the subjects are that of UGC which can be downloaded from H.P. Public Service Commission’s website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in.
- This agency will not supply the copies of the syllabus to the individual applicants. In case of any discrepancy found in the English and Hindi versions, the questions in English version shall be taken as final.