HPU MAT 2020 Notification (HP Management Aptitude Test)
HPU MAT 2020 Notification: Himachal Pradesh University Business School (HPUBS) will conduct HPUMAT known as Himachal Pradesh University Management Aptitude Test for MBA Admission 2020. All the information will be passed via a handbook which would be accessible by applicants through the official website, any graduate in any discipline from a recognized university with 50% marks (45% for SC/ ST) will be considered eligible to apply.
The HPUMAT 2020 exam will be conducted in offline mode. It is expected that the exam may be organized in the July 2020. Applicants can check out the HPUMAT 2020 exam date, application dates, application procedure, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, result, exam centers, syllabus, results, etc for HPUMAT 2020.
Check out more MBA Entrance Exams
HPU MAT 2020 Exam Dates
The following dates that we are providing HPU MAT 2020 application dates are tentative and therefore are subject to change.
|Last Date for Applying Online for HPU-MAT 2020||11th May to 11th June 2020|
|Date of Entrance Exam||will be declared later on|
|Date for Declaration of Result||will be declared later on|
HPU MAT Application Form 2020
Eligible applicants who are willing to apply can get the application form of HPU MAT 2020 in both the online and the offline modes. Applicants have to complete all procedure of HPU MAT 2020 application form before the due dates as mentioned.
Application Process for Online mode
- The applicants should make their account on the university web portal and register themselves online.
- The applicants will have to visit the official web portal of Himachal Pradesh University Business School.
- There will be the section named Admissions where the applicants need to click and enter the email address for registration.
- After proper registration, the login Id of the applicant will be made online through which they can get the application form and fill the same.
- There are certain sections in the application form that include application details, payment summary, personal data, document requirements and educational or academic details.
- The applicants need to submit the application form and save the reference number.
- Once the details are filled online, the applicant will have to save the information by clicking on the tab “save”.
- The applicants will get the password and registration number in the mentioned email id or phone number. Note that it would be auto generated by the system after the registration process.
- Coming to the attachment of the documents like certificates and mark sheet, the applicants need to upload the copy of the same as mentioned in the form.
- The maximum file size of the PHOTOGRAPH should be 100 KB in .jpeg or .jpg format only.
- Note that the size of the file should not exceed 100 KB and the formal needs to be in .jpeg or .jpg.
- The file of mark-sheet and certificate of the applicant should not go beyond 2 MB and the format will have to be PDF, only.
- The applicant will have to make the payment of the application fee of amount Rs 1000 though net banking mode or through debit card or credit card.
Application Process for Offline Mode
- It is suggestible to the applicants to get the prospectus of the exam from the counter of HPUBS.
- The applicants then need to attach the application form with the given prospectus and fill the same.
- After complete form filling, it has to be given at the counter along with the amount of application fee.
- If the applicant is making the registration through offline mode, he or she will have to make the payment via DD or demand draft of amount Rs 1000. This DD should be drawn in favor of HPUBS and payable at Shimla.
The applicants then need to send the same at the below mentioned address-
Himachal Pradesh University Business School
Summer Hill, Shimla,
Himachal Pradesh – 171005.
HPU MAT 2020 Application Form
- Applications will be invited online for HP University Management Aptitude Test (HPU-MAT) 2020 to MBA admission for the Batch 2020.
- Applications will be submitted through www.admission.hpushimla.on/Postgraduation/HPUMAT OR www.hpubsshimla.org
- Complete all the entries such as personal details, educational details, communication details, should be correct.
- After completion, fees should be paid as per given option.
- Finally, take a print of the application form.
HPUMAT 2020 Application Fees
- General Category (subsidized and non-subsidized) Rs.1000/- (cash counter); Rs.1050/- (by post).
- SC/ST/ category (subsidized and non-subsidized) Rs.500/- (cash counter); Rs.550/- (by post).
- The handbook of information will also be available at selected post offices in Himachal Pradesh Rs.1000/- for general category and Rs.500/- for SC/ST category.
- Demand draft (DD) must be drawn in favour of Director, Himachal Pradesh University, Business School, Shimla.
HPU MAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Minimum eligibility for the course is any First Bachelor Degree of a University, established by Law in India, at least with 50 percent marks (with 45 percent marks in the case of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe applicants).
The applicants who are appearing for their final examination of Bachelor Degree Examination in March/April 2019 shall be allowed to appear in H.P. University Management Aptitude Test (HPU-MAT), but the final selection is subject to their satisfying the eligibility.
Except for Non-subsidized, Serving or retired defence personnel, the maximum age limit is 26 years for boys and 28 years for girls (29 years in case of SC/ST applicants both for boys and girls) as on 1st of July of the year concerned.
Provided further that age bar shall not apply in case of Nonsubsidized students, defence personnel, State/ Govt. of India nominees.
HPU MAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- Mode of the exam- Written Test
- Type of questions- Multiple Choice Questions
- Marks for HPU-MAT- 50 marks
- Subject- English Comprehension & Language, Numerical Ability & Data Interpretation, General Intelligence & Critical Reasoning, and General Knowledge & Business Awareness.
HPU MAT 2020 Syllabus
As already indicated, the entrance exam will have objective type questions from the following areas- English Comprehension & Language, Numerical Ability & Data Interpretation, General Intelligence & Critical Reasoning and General Knowledge & Business Awareness.
Applicants are therefore required to cover topics such as- Reading comprehension, error correction, current affairs, blood relation, directional sense tests, series and number arrangement, time and clock, business world, economy etc.
Applicants should also prepare topics like- fill in the blanks, Idioms, phrases, one-word substitution, error spotting, GK, Science, Simplification, Interest, Percentage, Average, Ratio and Proportion, Profit and loss, number system, Algebra, Geometry, Analogy, Puzzle, Matrix, Venn diagram etc.
HPU MAT 2020 Admit Card
- The HPU MAT 2020 hall ticket/ admit card will be issued in online mode by Himachal Pradesh University
- The link under the title- DOWNLOAD ADMIT/ MBA SCORE/ MBA CALL LETTER CARD
- You will be required to enter your User id and Password.
- You may click the Forgot User id or Password, in case you have forgotten any.
HPU MAT 2020 Result
Applicants who wish to download their HPU-MAT score card will be able to do so by following the link in the Notice Board section of the website.
- The official website at www.hpubsshimla.org.
- Admission will be based on merit in the competitive examination.
- Applicants will then be called for Group Discussion and Interview.
- Marks out of 10 will be awarded in each session.
HPU MAT 2020 Exam Centers
Applicants must check the admit card when issued for the exact examination venue address. The exam can be conducted in the following cities. The number of cities may increase or decrease as per application received.
|Sr. No.||Test City|