HPU Shimla BAMS BHMS Admission 2019 through NEET UG
HPU Shimla BAMS BHMS Admission 2019: An All India Combined Entrance Test for admission to BAMS and BHMS Courses on the basis of NEET UG 2019 in RG Govt. PG Ayurvedic College, Paprola, (Kangra) and Solan Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital (Pvt.), Kumarhati, (Solan) H.P. on the basis of NEET-UG-2019.
Duration of Course: 5½ years including one-year compulsory rotatory internship.
Important Dates for HPU Shimla BAMS BHMS Admission 2019
|1.||Schedule/Registration for filling up online Application Form with successful transaction of fee||28th June 2019 to 09th July 2019|
|2.||Time for correction of error, if any, committed by the applicants while filling online application form(except correction in category)||10th July 2019|
|3.||Date of displaying the category-wise provisional merit list on the University website www.hpuniv.ac.in & www.admissions.hpushimla.in of qualified applicants of NEET-UG-2019 who applied online with successful transaction of fee within prescribed date to the University and obtained the print out of confirmation copy of ONLINE application form.||12th July 2019 (AN)|
|Dates of Ist round of centralized counseling for admission in Govt./Private BAMS/BHMS Colleges at H.P. University, Shimla-5||15th July 2019 to 17th July 2019|
|5.||Tentative Date for joining the allotted college and course after Medical examination||23rd July 2019|
|6.||Tentative Dates of 2nd round of centralized counseling for filling up of vacant seats in Govt./Private Ayurvedic and Homeopathy colleges.||20th August 2019|
|7.||Tentative Date for joining the allotted college and course||31st August 2019|
|8.||i) The applicants recommended by the Counseling committee shall have to appear for Medical examination before the Medical Board in the concerned colleges.
ii) The applicants found medical fit, have to deposit the fee & dues in the said college latest by:
(Note The above dates are tentative subject to permission for admission from CCIM/AYUSH, Govt. of India for the academic session 2019-20. In case any change the same shall be intimated to the applicants concerned through University website www.hpuniv.ac.in & www.admissions.hpushimla.in. The applicants are advised to remain touch with the University website or through telephone number till the completion of admission process in the college.
|23rd July 2019|
|9.||Commencement of Academic Session:
(If any change the Principal of Rajiv Gandhi Post-graduate Govt. Ayurvedic College, Paprola, Distt. Kangra(HP)
|01st August 2019|
|10.||Mop-round counselling||05th September 2019|
|11.||Last date up to which the applicant can be admit against vacancies arising due to any reason||30th September 2019|
Distribution of Seats and Admission Criteria
(A) BAMS: 60 seats in Rajiv Gandhi Govt. Post-Graduate Ayurvedic College and Hospital, Paprola Distt. Kangra (Subject to permission of Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India for the Session 2019-20)
GROUP-WISE DISTRIBUTION OF SEATS:
(i) Group-I: 51 seats i.e. 85% of the total seats reserved for Bonafide Himachali candidates.
(ii) Group-II: 09 seats i.e. 15% All India Quota/Central Quota.
- Two Seats for Manipur candidates as Nominee of Govt. of India Ministry of Ayush.
- One Seat of ICCR Nominee and one seat Malaysian National.
- Three Seats of General Category, one seat of Scheduled Caste & one seat of Scheduled Tribe.
(B) BAMS: 60 Seats in Shiva Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital, Village Luhanoo Kanetain, P.O. Chandpur, Bilaspur(HP) (Subject to permission of Ministry of Ayush, Government of India)
STATE QUOTA SEATS (GROUP-I) = 51, CENTRAL/ALL INDIA QUOTA SEATS (GROUP – II) = 09.
(C) BHMS: 75 Seats in Solan Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Solan (Subject to permission of Ministry of Ayush, Government of India)
STATE QUOTA SEATS (GROUP- I) = 64, CENTRAL/ALL INDIA QUOTA SEATS (GROUP – II) = 11.
(D) BAMS: 60 Seats in Abhilashi Ayurvedic College & Research Institute (a department of Abhilashi University) under Abhilashi University (E&R) Act 2014), Chail-Chowk, Tehsil Chachyot, District Mandi (HP) as per the permission granted by the Ministry of Ayush, Govt. of India vide letter No. L-14014/22/2019-EP (1) dated 18-05-2019 for the academic session 2019-20.
Check out more Medical Courses
Eligibility for HPU Shimla BAMS BHMS Courses Admission 2019
Educational Qualification for BAMS Courses: Applicants should have passed/appeared in any one of the qualifying exam at the time of applying for the entrance test:
10+2 new Course Examination of a University/Board estd by law in India, or an equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects which shall include a practical test in Science subjects with 50 percent marks in aggregate (40 percent marks for SC/ST/OBC) and has also qualified the subject of English (or)
The B.Sc Degree with 50 percent marks (40 percent marks for SC/ST/OBC) of a University estd by law in India with any three subjects out of Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physiology, Physics, Human Anatomy and Bio-Chemistry; provided that such an Applicant must have passed the Pre-Medical or an equivalent exam with English as compulsory subject of Board/University estd by law in India.
Any examination of a University/Board/College or School in a foreign country, recognized as equivalent for the purpose by the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi.
Applicants will be admitted to the BAMS/BHMS Courses strictly on the basis of merit provided he/she has secured at least 40 percent marks in the Entrance Test in the case of SC/ST/OBC and at least 50 percent marks in the case of other categories.
The Applicant must have already completed or should complete the age of 17 years and must not have completed 25 years of age on 31st December 2019 of the year of the concerned competitive exam.
Educational Qualification for BHMS Course: The Applicant should have passed 10+2 from H.P. Board of School Education or from a recognized Board or equivalent degree/examination passed with Science (Medical group with Physics, Chemistry & Biology) of the University/H.P. Board of School Education in Science subjects.
Applicants must have attained the age of 17 years on or before 31st December 2018 of the year of admission to the first Prof. of the course.
ONLINE Application Fee:
- (i) For General & Other Categories Rs. 2000/-
- (ii) For SC/ST Categories Rs. 1000/-
Check out Latest Entrance Exams
HPU BAMS BHMS Application Form 2019 Prospectus
Applicants can apply for admission to BAMS/BHMS courses through counseling only online by logging on the University Website www.admissions.hpushimla.in and download the prospectus as well as replica of online Application Form to read it carefully to understand the eligibility criteria and other requirements for submission of online application form. Go to the link “Apply online” and open the same. Read the instructions and procedure for online submission of Application Form carefully.
Before proceeding to apply the Applicant must ensure that he/she has scanned copy of recent photograph with following specifications.
Photograph should be in formal
- Photograph must be a passport size colour picture having maximum size of 100kb.
- Photograph must be taken in full face view directly facing the camera.
- Photograph should have no shadows and red eyes.
- Photo format should be .jpg or .jpeg only
- File name should be of 10 characters maximum
Scanned copy of Applicant’s signature with following specifications
- Applicant should sign with black ink on a white paper and get the signature scanned.
- The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
- Maximum size 100 kb.
- Scanned signature format should be jpg or jpeg only.
- File name should be of 10 character maximum.
Upload documents with following specifications.
- Applicant should upload only one document (NEET-UG-2019 Result Card) of maximum size of the document will be 2 MB which is mandatory.
- Document format should be in PDF format only.
- Document/file name should be of 10 character maximum.
Create an email account, if you already don’t have one.
You must give a correct mobile number in personal details. If you don’t have mobile number, please enter your parent/guardian’s mobile number in order to communicate any immediate information in this regard.
Fee Details: Fee for BAMS/BHMS online application form is Rs. 2000/- for General & Other Categories and Rs.1000/- for SC/ST Categories.
Procedure for Submission of Online Application Form:
- Click on “Under Graduate” to access the list of programs.
- Before clicking on the program, please click on the instructions for filling online application form, a pdf file will be opened kindly read carefully.
- Click on the program name for which you are willing to apply i.e. “BAMS/BHMS Admission’.
- After clicking on the program a pop up will be opened for terms and conditions.
- Kindly check the terms and conditions. After that you will be re-directed to personal information page.
- Online Application form has the following subsequent information:
- Personal Information
- Education and Document Details
- Application Summary
- Submit application form.
- Please, fill the personal information first. After filling up the personal information click on save button at the end of the page. System will generate the Unique Registration number along with password and the same will be send on the registered e-mail and on registered mobile number. Applicants are advised to note the same.
- Applicants are required to fill their information in above mentioned web pages. All mandatory fields are marked with red star.
- After registration (filling up personal information-Receiving of Unique Registration Number and Password), Click on “Under-Graduate” on the home page and Click on “Click here for Student Login”.
- Login with unique registration number along with password and you will get all the earlier submitted information in personal information page, now you have to complete the steps (b to e) of point 6 (see above).
- Applicants are required to fill all information required in different sections like education and document details.
- Fill up the educational details and upload the related document(s). Uploaded Photo and Signature should be as per specifications, kindly refer to section (a) at the starting of the document.
- To save the data, please click on ‘Continue and Save’ button at the bottom of each screen.
- Steps for making Online Application Fee Payment:
- If you select online payment mode, click on “Make Payment”
- On the next page select your payment gateway –Choose SBI/ HDFC Bank.after that Click on ‘Continue for Payment’
- Choose among the given options (Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking etc., please check the available banks and card types. (Rupay Card are not acceptable)
- Fill the required card details carefully and DO NOT PRESS REFRESH or BACK BUTTON, while making the payment.
- If the payment is successfully done, you will receive a success message with all the details, below the message there is a button ‘Click here to go to Final Submit Page’. Click on the button, you will be re-directed to finally submit the application.
- Click on the ‘Submit Application Form’ button to get the form finally submitted.
- After successful remittance of fee, system will generate for final submission to print out the confirmation copy of the online application form and the same shall be submitted along with required certificates/documents by the Applicant in person on the day of counseling.
- Failure to complete any of the step of online application form and payment of fee as per requirement of online process, final submission of online application will remain incomplete and unsuccessful in all modes of payment.
- Generation of confirmation page confirms the correctness and final submission of application form. If confirmation page has not been generated, this means that application has not submitted successfully.