ICDEOL Himachal Pradesh University Distance Education BEd MA Admission 2017 Eligibility, Application Form, Selection Procedure, Seats, Application Fee, Important Dates and more info
International Centre for Distance Education & Open Learning (ICDEOL), Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla has been invited applications for admissions B.Ed and M.A. (Education) programme to distance education courses commencing in 2017.
Last date for the Submission of Application Form on August 31st 2017
HPU Shimla Distance Education courses offered:
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
- Master of Arts (M.A)
HPU Distance Eduation BEd Programme 2017
Number of Seats for B.Ed Program: 450 Seats.
Distribution of Seats: (i) Medical Stream – 25 Seats, (ii) Non-Medical Stream – 25 Seats, (iii) Commerce Stream – 25 Seats, (iv) Arts Stream – 375 Seats.
Eligibility Conditions / Qualifications for Admission to (B.Ed Programme): The candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree (Medical / Non-Medical / Commerce / Arts) and in the Master’s Degree in the Sciences / Social / Science / Humanities / Commerce, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with spcialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, and 45% marks in case of SC / ST / OBC Physically Handicapped categories in the aforesaid Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree and 50% marks for Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University established by Law in India are eligible.
HPU Distance Education M.A. (Education) Programme 2017
The Master of Arts in Education Programme (M.A. in Education) through ICDEOL shall be an academic programme with duration of 2years spread across four semesters.
Number of Seats: 200 seats.
Eligibility Criteria: Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree in any discipline / stream from a recognized Indian / Foreign University (Recognized as Equivalent by H.P. University, Shimla) with at least 50% marks.
In addition, 10% weightage (on the marks obtained in B.Ed examination) will be given to the candidates possessing B.Ed Degree from a recognized Indian/Foreign University.
How to Apply HPU Shimla Distance Education BEd MA Admission 2017.?
Submission of Forms Along with Documents Required for Admission to B.Ed and M.A (Education): The application for admission to the 1st year of the B.Ed / M.A. (Education) Courses shall be made on the prescribed admission form (DE-9) dully filled in by the candidates legible in his/her own hand writing and will comprise of the documents enlisted here under.
Photostat copies of the certificate must be attested clearly indicating name and designation of the competent attesting authority.
The complete set of application form (DE-9) must consist of the following copies of certificates (dully attested) along with Forms DE-10 to DE-14.
- DE-9 duly filled in and complete in all respects.
- Matriculation certificate or equivalent document showing date of birth, +2 certificate or equivalent, BA/B.Sc /B.Com., Pass/Honours courses I, II, III and MA/M.Sc (Copy of B.Ed Certificate in case of seeking admission for M.Ed course). If result of BA/B.Sc / B.Com Final exam is awaited; attach only attested copies of part-I and II certificate.
- Experience-cum-character certificate from the head of the institution i.e., Headmaster / Principal where employed (Compulsory).
- Appointment letter and joining report (Both Compulsory).
- Demand Draft (DD) of Rs.1000/- drawn in favour of Director, ICDEOL, H.P University, Shimla-05 as application processing fee (non refundable).
Last date for the Submission of Application Form on August 31st 2017.