HPU Shimla MSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020
HPU MSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020: Himachal Pradesh University (HPU) Shimla has invited applications for admission to M.Sc Nursing (2 years degree course) in Sister Nivedita Govt. College Nursing of IGMC, Shimla through an objective type (MCQ) Entrance Test for 2020 sessions.
Number of Seats
- Medical-Surgical Nursing (05 Seats)
- Community Health Nursing (05 Seats)
- Obstetric Nursing (05 Seats)
- Child Health Nursing (05 Seats)
- Mental Health Nursing (05 Seats)
Out of the total number of seats, 60% seats will be filled up by the in-service applicants of Himachal Pradesh Govt. and 40% seats will be filled up from the open competition.
Group /Quota-wise distribution of seats between in-service and direct applicants in the ratio of 60:40 in Sister Nivedita Nursing College, IGMC Shimla is as under:
Total Number of Seats: 25 seats.
For In-service group/quota (60%) – 15 seats
For Direct Group/quota (40%) – 10 Seats
Check out more Entrance Exams
HPU MSc Nursing 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Admission to M.Sc Nursing Degree course shall be made on the basis of merit of the Entrance Test to be conducted by the Himachal Pradesh University Shimla for which Male & female applicants are eligible subject to fulfillment of the following conditions:
- Applicant must have passed 10+2 and its equivalent exam from recognized Board/University established by Law in India with minimum 45% aggregate marks; for SC/ST/OBC applicants the required percentage of aggregate marks will be 40%.
- Applicants should be registered as Registered Nurse/Midwife (RN/RM) B.Sc/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing with H.P State Nurses registration council Shimla/any State Nursing Registration council at the time of counseling.
- Applicants should be B.Sc. Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Hons. Nursing trained from the recognized Institutions not less than 55% aggregate marks.
- Minimum one year of work experience after Basic B.Sc. Nursing on the last date of submission of the application form.
- Minimum one year of work experience prior or after Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing on the last date of submission of the application form.
HPU MSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2020
- The admission to the M.Sc. Nursing Degree Course shall be on the basis of merit of Entrance Test to be conducted by the Himachal Pradesh University on the date notified in the prospectus.
- The name and address of the exam center will be communicated on the admit cards to be uploaded on the website by the University for appearing in the Entrance Test. Exam Centre once allotted to the applicant will not be changed. However, the University reserves the right to allot any center in view of exigencies.
HPU MSc Nursing 2020 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- The Exam shall consist of one written paper only in the subjects mentioned hereunder in accordance with the syllabi of GNM/B.Sc. Nursing Studies.
- The medium of examination shall be English.
- The question paper will be objective (MCQ) type. There will be only 4 (Four) options in each question i.e. A, B, C & D. Out of which one of the options will correct.
- Total questions will be 150 (one hundred fifty). Each question will carry 1 (one) mark. The duration of the Entrance Test will be 2 (two) hours. There will be No Negative Marking.
HPU MSc Nursing Application Form 2020
- The applicants may apply for M.Sc. Nursing Entrance Test through online Application Form only through the Website www.hpuniv.in
- Admission Form as attached in the Prospectus duly completed in all respects along with attested photocopies of documents is to be submitted personally by the qualified applicants at the time of counseling/ admission.
- Log on to website www.hpuniv.in applicant must download the prospectus and replica of the online application form to read it carefully to satisfy her eligibility criteria and other requirements for submission of online application form for appearing in the test.
- Details of Entrance Test Fee: For General Category Rs.2500/-; and for SC/ST Categories Rs.1250/-.
Check out PG Medical Entrance Exams
HPU MSc Nursing 2020 Important Dates
- Schedule for filling up online Application Form with Final transaction of fee: 3rd week of June to 3rd week of July 2020
- Time for correction of an error, if any, in the online application form after final submission of online application form: 4th week of July 2020
- Date of uploading admit Cards on University Website: July 31st, 2020
- HPU MSc Nursing Exam Date: 1st week of August 2020
- Dates for displaying the Key Answers on the University Website: 2nd week of August 2020
- Tentative date of declaration of result: 3rd week of August 2020
- Tentative date of issuance of merit list: 3rd week of August 2020
- Commencement of Academic Session: 1st week of October 2020
HPU MSc Nursing 2019 Important Dates
- Schedule for filling up online Application Form with Final transaction of fee: 09th August to 08th September 2019
- Time for correction of an error, if any, in the online application form after final submission of online application form: 06th September 2019
- Date of uploading admit Cards on University Website: 11th September 2019
- HPU MSc Nursing Entrance Test Date: 15th September 2019, Sunday
- Dates for displaying the Key Answers on the University Website: 19th to 21st September 2019
- Tentative date of declaration of result: 23rd September 2019
- Tentative date of issuance of merit list: 25th September 2019
- Commencement of Academic Session: 01st October 2019
- HPU MCA Entrance Exam 2020
- HPU MSc Biotechnology and Microbiology Admission 2020
- HPU M.Tech Computer Science Admission 2020
- Admission Notifications