HTET 2018 Notification | Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 | Haryana TET 2018 | HTET Exam Date 2018
HTET 2018: Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani has released a notification for Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test – HTET. Eligible applicants can apply online from November 2018.
The Haryana Board of School Education (HBSE) is going to conduct the Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) in Haryana. It organizes this test to recruit various teacher vacancies in multiple Govt. schools.
The board also conducts Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) for filling various posts of teachers. Scheme of Examination will be called as “Haryana School Teacher Eligibility Test Guidelines/Instructions, December 2018.
Name of the Exam: Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)
Check out HTET 2019 Notification
Name of the Level
HTET-2018 conducts this test in the following 3 levels:
- Level / Paper I: who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V (Primary Teacher).
- Level / Paper II: who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII (TGT – Trained Graduate Teacher).
- Level / Paper III: who intends to be a PGT (Post Graduate Teacher).
- All the Qualified applicants of this test have issued the Certificate which is valid for 5 years.
HTET 2018 Exam Date
|Available of Online Application||19th November 2018|
|Last Date of Online Application Form||30th November 2018|
|Date of correction in particulars||21st November 2018 to 03rd December 2018|
|HTET Admit card Issue Date||20th December 2018|
|Examination will be held||05th to 06th January 2019|
|Date of Exam for Level-3 (PGT-Lecturer)||05th January 2019|
|Date of Exam for Level-2 (TGT Teacher – Class VI-VIII)||06th January 2019|
|Date of Exam for Level-1 (Primary Teacher – Class I-V)||06th January 2019|
HTET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
All individuals who possess minimum educational qualifications etc. as delineated in the service rules relating to the teachers of all the three levels (available on the website of the School Education Department, Haryana (www.schooleducationharyana.gov.in) and also in these guidelines are eligible to take the test (HTET) which will be conducted for the following three levels:
i) who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V (Primary Teacher) and fulfills the minimum qualification.
ii) who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII (TGT-Trained Graduate Teacher) and fulfills the minimum qualification.
iii) who intends to be a PGT (Post Graduate Teacher) and fulfills the minimum qualification.
However, a person who intends to be a teacher for levels (i) and (ii) mentioned here above (i.e. Teacher for classes I to V and VI to VIII) and fulfills minimum qualifications for both levels will have to apply Online for both separately.
Minimum Educational Qualification:
- For Teachers of Classes I-V (Paper I): Applicants for this category should have passed in Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with 45% marks with 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education / 4-year B.El.Ed /2-year Diploma in Education in Special Education are also eligible (or);
- Applicants with Bachelor Degree (50 % marks) and B.Ed qualification can also apply, or Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of two years Diploma in Elementary Education.
- For Teachers of Classes VI-VIII (Paper II): Applicants for this category should have Bachelor Degree (B.Sc./B.A./B.Com etc.) applicants with 2-year D.Ed./ B.Ed (OR) 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) / 4-year BA/ B.Sc.Ed or B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed (Special Education) with 50% in BA or B.Sc. both Appearing & passed applicants are eligible.
- For Lecturers of Class XI-XII: Applicants for this category should possess the Post Graduate (PG) Degree in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks from a recognized university. Matric with Hindi / Sanskrit or Sr. Secondary/Graduation/Post Graduation with Hindi as one of the Subjects.
- Qualifying Marks: 83 marks for SC/ PwD applicants and 90 marks for all other including other State applicants.
HTET 2018 Application Form
The HTET 2018 application form eligible applicants who fulfill eligibility criteria can apply for Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) 2018 through online mode from November 19th, 2018 through website www.hteonline.com / www.htet.nic.in.
Apply online by accessing board’s website www.bseh.org.in or www.htet.nic.in
- Carefully go through the Information Bulletin “Guidelines/Instructions-Scheme of Examination” available on the website of the board www.htet.nic.in
- Submitting Aadhar Card Number is desirable while applying for Online Application
- Proceed for remittance of examination fee through e-challan as per instructions given on the aforesaid website of the Board
- Access/Login the website of the Board (www.bseh.org.in or www.htet.nic.in) and follow the instructions as mentioned in the column “How to Apply – On-line Application Form”.
HTET 2018 Fees Details | HTET Fee Structure 2018
- For Level-I: Rs.500/- for SC/ PwD applicants and Rs.1000/- for all other including other State applicants.
- For Level-II: Rs.900/- for SC/ PwD applicants and Rs.1800/- for all other including other State applicants.
- For Level-III: Rs.1200/- for SC/ PwD applicants and Rs.2400/- for all other including other State applicants.
- The Payment of application fee for HTET online form can be made either credit/debit card or e-challan bank at HDFC or Syndicate Bank.
HTET 2018 Exam Centre
- The Board of School Education (BSE) Haryana reserves the right to create examination centre anywhere in the State of Haryana as well as outside Haryana. However, efforts will be made by the Board to allocate examination centre except for Home District
HTET Syllabus 2018
- Applicants can download the HTET syllabus 2018-19 through the official portal (after the release of official notification). The adequate HTET 2018 syllabus will help applicants to achieve good marks in both the papers and also aids candidates to crack this entrance exam easily
HTET Result 2018
- The HTET 2018 result will be announced most probably in the month of February to April 2019. Applicants who successfully appeared in HTET 2018 exam will able to check their result online through official website. Candidates who achieved minimum qualifying marks will further be invited to appear in the interview round