BBA Admission 2019 at ICFAI Hyderabad | ICFAI BBA Programs 2019
IBS Hyderabad BBA Admission 2019: ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad has invited applications for admissions to Bachelor of Business Administration – BBA Program for 2019 sessions.
IBS BBA Program
The BBA Program offered by IBS is a 3-year campus-based program designed to enhance the skills and competencies of talented and ambitious young aspirants.
The Program comprises of 42 courses (of which 35 are compulsory, 5 are electives and 2 are soft skills). In addition, there are two summer internship programs, one at the end of the first year.
IBS BBA Eligibility Criteria
- Pass in Class XII or equivalent examination with an aggregate of 50% and above marks (any discipline) with English as the medium of instruction.
- The applicant should fulfill the minimum age requirements as prescribed by the respective board through which the applicant has appeared for the qualifying examination.
- Applicants who have appeared for Class XII (or equivalent) examination and awaiting results are also eligible to apply provided they complete their examinations (including practical exams) before July 2019.
- The admission of applicants will, however, remain provisional until they produce mark sheets establishing their eligibility.
ICFAI Selection Process
- The selection for the program is made based on merit. Eligible applicants are required to apply for the program using the Application Form.
- Final selection will be made based on a personal interview.
IBS Hyderabad Application Form 2019
Students interested can apply by any one of the following methods:
a) Online Application: Applicants can apply online by filling up the Application Form available at www.ifheindia.org/ibs and make payment of Rs.600/- towards the cost using Credit/Debit Card (Visa/ Master Card / Internet Banking) through secure internet payment gateway. Applicants applying online should upload their passport size colour photograph while filling the Online Application. The Prospectus will be sent to such applicants.
b) Download of Application Form: Applicants can fill their details online and download the Application Form from www.ifheindia.org/ibs and send it to the Admissions Office along with the Demand Draft of Rs.600/- towards the cost of the application in favour of “IFHE-Prospectus Fee A/c BBA 2019” payable at Hyderabad.
c) Fill the Application Form: Applicants can fill in the application and send it to the Admissions Office Email.
All applicants are mandatorily required to indicate their e-mail ID, as all important information relating to programs will be intimated to the applicants by e-mail. Similarly, all applicants are required to send their communication by e-mail only to:[email protected]
Submission of Application Form
Completed application forms should reach the following address before 31st May 2019 by Person/Post/ Courier IFHE Admissions Office,#65, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500082, Telangana State.
IBS Hyderabad Application Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Completed Application Form: May 31st 2019
- Date of Interviews: 10th to 14th June 2019
- Date of Registration: July 18th 2019
- Commencement of Classes: July 19th 2019