ICFAI University Dehradun BBA Admission 2020
ICFAI University, Dehradun has been invited applications for admission to 3 years Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Programme for the commencing on July 26th 2020.
ICFAI University BBA Eligibility 2020
- Students with a Pass in 10+2 or equivalent examination with an aggregate 55% and above (any discipline) with English as the medium of instruction.
- The applicant must fulfill the minimum age requirements as prescribed by the respective board through which the applicant has appeared for the qualifying exam.
- Applicants who have appeared for final year 10+2 exam and awaiting results are also eligible to apply provided they complete their examinations (including practical exams).
ICFAI University BBA Admission Dates 2020
|Last date for the submission of Application Form||June 26, 2020|
|Selection Process||May-July, 2020|
|Program fee payment on or before||July 10, 2020|
|Registration||July 31, 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||August 3, 2020|
ICFAI University BBA Application Form 2020
- Applicants interested in applying for the BBA Program can avail any one of the following registration facilities available through the website www.iudehradun.edu.in
- The cost of prospectus along with application material is Rs.500/-, which may be obtained by paying cash or through Demand Draft (DD) in favour of “The ICFAI University, Dehradun -Fee Collection A/c”, payable at Dehradun.
- Applicants are required to fill the application form enclosed and send to the Admissions Officer, BBA Program along with the documents stated therein.
- Alternatively, applicants can download the Application Form from www.iudehradun.edu.in complete it and send it to the Admissions Officer.
BBA Program Fee (6 Semesters)
The program fee is Rs.40,000/- per semester for domicile students and Rs.50,000/- per semester for non-domicile students; applicants are required to pay the fee at the beginning of each semester, as per the due dates, indicated in the fee schedule supplied in the selection kit.