PhD in Management Part-time Courses 2019 at ICFAI University Jharkhand
ICFAI University Jharkhand PhD in Management Courses 2019: ICFAI University, Jharkhand has invited application for the admission to Part-time PhD in Management for the 2019 sessions. Check out the complete details like exam date, application form, application dates, eligibility, selection process and more information about ICFAI University Jharkhand Phd Admission 2019.
The admission modalities are with reference to the Ph.D. Program in Management (part-time) offered by the ICFAI University, Jharkhand.
ICFAI University PhD Admission Last Date 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Completed Application Form: April 16th, 2019
- Research Aptitude Test Date Computer Based Test at select locations all over India: May 11th, 2019
- Interview and Admission Decision at ICFAI University, Jharkhand: 08th & 09th June 2019
- Last Date for Payment of Admission Fee: June 10th, 2019
- Reporting at the ICFAI University for submission of Certificates and Verification by producing originals: June 10th, 2019
- Registration and payment of Admission Fee & First Semester Fee: June 10th, 2019
- Commencement of First Semester: June 10th, 2019
- Academic qualifications: Master’s degree or professional degree declared equivalent to masters’ degree by relevant statutory bodies in management or allied subjects (e.g. Economics, Commerce, Public Administration etc.) with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade “B” in the UGC 7-point scale or;
- M.Phil. Degree (in the concerned or an allied subject in which the student plans to pursue Ph.D. Program) with atleast 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade “B” in the UGC 7 point scale.
- Duration: Minimum 3 years maximum 6 years.
- Work Experience: A minimum of 3 years service in Industry/Banking/Financial Services/ Government/ Academia etc.
ICFAI University PhD Selection Process
- The selection of applicants into the Ph.D. Program is made through Application, Research Aptitude Test and Personal Interview.
Research Aptitude Test
- Research Aptitude Test will be conducted on May 11th, 2019 on CBT (Computer Based Test) format at select locations all over India (which will be given on the website). The applicant holding M.Phil. Degree in the same or allied discipline, in which Ph.D. is being pursued, will be exempted from appearing for the Research Aptitude Test.
- Research Aptitude Test will be for 2 hours and will test the contemporary knowledge of the applicant in broad areas of management and aptitude for research.
The applicants who qualify in the Research Aptitude Test will have to go through a personal interview at the University, wherein the students’ motivation to pursue the program and the broad areas in which the student would like to pursue research will be discussed. The admission decision will be communicated after the interview process.
Original Certificates of academic qualifications and domicile certificates should be produced for verification at the time of registration. The original certificates will be returned after verification.
The applicants also have to submit “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer (in the prescribed format) at the time of registration.
ICFAI University PhD Application Form 2019
Applicants can obtain Application Form in any of the following ways:
- Purchase from the Admissions Office on payment of Rs.1000/-. Download from the University website www.iujharkhand.edu.in and fill it in your own handwriting.
- Fill the application form online www.iujharkhand.edu.in/online_registration.html.
- The applicants are advised to read the guidelines carefully before completing the Application Form for Admission. Please make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria before filling up the form. Fill the Application Form in Capital Letters. Provide all the available information under appropriate sections.
- Make sure to sign the Application Form (in case it is not filled online).
- Retain a photocopy of the completed Application Form.
- Enclose Demand Draft (DD) for Rs.1000/- drawn in favour of “The ICFAI University, Jharkhand – Fee Collection A/c” in case the application was downloaded from the University website OR receipt for Rs.1000/- in case it was purchased from the University OR NEFT payment receipt for Rs.1000/- if paid online.
- Completed Application Form for Admission along with a DD/NEFT payment receipt / Receipt for Rs.1000/- (as the case may be) should be submitted at The Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India University, Jharkhand.
City Office: Plot No. 2167/A, Opposite IDBI Bank, Ashok Nagar, Ranchi – 834 002, Jharkhand.
Campus: Plot No. 2065, Daladali Chowk, Simalia, Near Ring Road, Ranchi-835222.
ICFAI University Jharkhand
The Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India University, Jharkhand, City Office: Plot No. 2167/A, Opposite IDBI Bank, Ashok Nagar, Ranchi-834002, Jharkhand.
Campus – Plot No. 2065, Daladali Chowk, Simalia, Near Ring Road, Ranchi-835222, Phone No.: 0651-6565601, 6565602, Email: [email protected], Website www.iujharkhand.edu.in.