PGDM Admission 2019 | IFMR Chittoor (Andhra Pradesh) PGDM Program 2019
IFMR Chittoor PGDM Admission 2019: Institute for Financial Management and Research (IFMR) Chittoor has been invited applications for admission to 2years PG Diploma in Management (PGDM) program for 2019 sessions.
PGDM Specialization in Finance, Marketing, IT & Operations, HR, and Financial Engineering, with additional specializations in Banking Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) and Business Analytics.
Placement: IFMR holds a 100% placement record of accomplishment with students being placed with lucrative salary package in a wide range of industries.
- Application Deadline: January 31st 2019 (Early Decision Round); February 15th 2019 (General Round)
- Release of Shortlist for Selection Process: 1st /2nd week of February 2019 (Early Decision Round); 02nd week of March 2019 (General Round)
- Selection Process Starts: 02nd /03rd week of February 2019 (Early Decision Round); 04th week of March 2019 (General Round)
- Announcement of Results: 04th week of February 2019 (Early Decision Round); 01st week of April 2019 (General Round)
- Program Starts on June 01st, 2019
PGDM Eligibility Criteria 2019
Nationality – Indian or citizen of any SAARC nation.
Applicants with graduation in any discipline with minimum 60% marks in aggregate can apply.
Final year students can also apply.
Short-listed applicants will be called for the selection process to be held in Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Indore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Coimbatore, Patna and Ranchi on dates to be notified later (subject to the minimum number of applications from the centre).
IFMR PGDM Application Form 2019
Applicants can apply to IFMR by any one of the following methods:
Option 1: Applicants can apply online (www.ifmr.ac.in)
Applicants should make a payment of Rs.1500/- through debit card /credit card /internet banking, and then fill in the application form and submit it online.
Option 2: Applicants can obtain the prospectus from IMS/TIME/career launcher coaching centers by paying Rs.1500/-.
Option 3: Applicants can pay Rs.1500/- through a Demand Draft (DD) favouring “Institute for Financial Management and Research” payable at Chennai, and get the prospectus from IFMR and complete the application form available online at www.ifmr.ac.in, using the 6-digit registration key given in the Prospectus (provided in the inside from cover).