IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019 | IGNOU B.Ed Courses 2019 | IGNOU Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) January 2019 Session
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has invited applications for admission to the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) Programme for January 2019 session through entrance test. Check out the complete details for IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2019, dates, application form, eligibility criteria, application procedure, admit card, exam pattern, last date to apply, entrance exam and more for IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019.
IGNOU B.Ed Admission 2019 Notification and Last date to apply
The last date of submitting the filled in application form is
November 15th, 2018 extended to November 15th, 2018.
Duration: The minimum duration of the programme is 2 years. The medium of Instruction: English and Hindi.
IGNOU B.Ed Application Form 2019
Application form and prospectus can also be downloaded from the website www.ignou.ac.in
The applicants will be required to submit only the filled-in application form with all attested documents as mentioned in the Entrance cum Admission Form at the concerned Regional Centre along with Demand Draft (DD) of Rs.1000/- as application fee in favor of IGNOU payable at the concerned Regional Centre.
Price: Rs.1000/- (Including Registration Fee) (Rs.1000/- at the counter and Rs.1050/- by post).
Check out IGNOU B.Ed Exam Pattern 2019
IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam Date 2019
- IGNOU BEd admission 2019 last date to for Submission of Application Form:
November 15th, 2018extended to November 15th, 2018
- Date of IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019, which will be conducted in December 2018 (shortly)
IGNOU B.Ed Eligibility Criteria 2019
Applicants must have possessed following eligibility criteria defined by IGNOU for B.Ed Program:
Applicants with at least fifty percent marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences / Social Sciences / Commerce / Humanity, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the programme. (and)
The following categories are eligible to be the students of B.Ed (ODL):
- Trained in-service teachers in elementary education. (Or)
- Applicants who have completed an NCTE recognized teacher education program through face-to-face mode.
- The reservation and relaxation in marks for SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/PWD and other categories shall be as per the rules of the Central Government/State Govt., whichever is applicable.
There shall be the relaxation of five percent marks in favor of SC/ST and other categories of applicants, if any, as per Govt. of India Rules.
The applicant should submit their application form only at the nearby Regional Centre.
Masters’ degree awarded without a first degree is not accepted for purpose of Academic Studies in IGNOU.
IGNOU BEd Admission Process 2019
- Admission shall be done on the basis of the score obtained in the entrance test conducted by IGNOU all over India.
- The applicant will be required to submit the filled-in application form with attested copy of documents as specified in Entrance-cum-Admission Form.
- The original documents are to be submitted later after receiving the offer letter for admission. No change of category code shall be entertained from the applicant after the submission of Entrance cum Admission form.
Examination Fee: Examination fee of Rs.60/- per course is required to be paid through Bank Draft in favor of IGNOU payable at Delhi.
IGNOU BEd Admit Card 2019
- We will update the exact date of IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2019 only after the release of its official notification. Applicants can obtain their admit card online via visiting the official website of university.
- Your admit card is an important document to appear in the test. Applicants without a valid admit card will not be allowed to write in the exam.
Availability of Student Handbook & Prospectus
IGNOU – Student Handbook and Prospectus for Management Program, B.Ed. Application Form and Prospectus can also be downloaded from the website www.ignou.ac.in.
The applicants will be required to submit only the filled-in application form with all attested documents as mentioned in the Entrance cum Admission Form at the concerned Regional Centre alongwith Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- as application fee in favour of IGNOU payable at the concerned Regional Centre.
Price of Prospectus
- Rs.1000/- (Including Registration Fee) (Rs.1000/- at counter and Rs.1050/- by post).
- Last date to submit filled-in application form to the concerned Regional Centre will be the date mentioned in the advertisement. Form is also available at www.ignou.ac.in
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
(The People’s University), Indira Gandhi National Open University, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068, Website www.ignou.ac.in.