IGNOU MCA Admission 2020 | IGNOU Online Admission 2020
IGNOU MCA Admission 2020: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has invited applications for admission to MCA Distance Education Programs for July 2020 sessions. Check out the complete details like duration, last date to apply, application form, eligibility criteria, fee structure and more information about IGNOU MCA Admission 2020.
Duration: The minimum time provided by the university to complete the degree is 3 years and the students have been provided with the relaxation up to a maximum of 6 years.
Check out Distance Education Courses
IGNOU MCA Application Date 2020
- Last date for submission of application form: July 31st, 2020.
IGNOU MCA Eligibility 2020
Any Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 (three) year duration from a recognized University and Mathematics as one of the subject at 10+2 level or graduation level; else the student is required to pursue and pass the BCS12 course concurrently with IGNOU MCA.
The medium of Instruction: English.
Fee Structure: Rs.54000/- for the full program to be paid semester wise @Rs.9000/- per semester; Non-Maths students have to pay Rs.1200/- additional in the first semester.
Check out more MCA Admission
IGNOU MCA Application Form 2020
The student can download the Application from the university website www.ignou.ac.in.
Students required to purchases Student Handbook and Prospectus from the IGNOU Regional Centre (or) from the nearest Study Centre of IGNOU whose addresses are given below on payment of Rs.200/- in cash at the sale counter or by sending demand draft (DD) of Rs.250/- in favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi by Post.
The online system facilities for the instant issue of the confirmation of form submission and online payment through net-banking/debit card/credit card.
Steps for filling Online Application Form:
- Download the Information Brochure in July 2020 and read it carefully.
- Please ensure your eligibility for the program before filling the online application form
- Click on the button “REGISTER YOURSELF” that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
- After filling the mandatory information, click the “SUBMIT” button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
- If you have already registered i.e. you are an existing user, click the “LOGIN” button from the homepage of Online Entrance Test and then login with your Username and password by clicking the “LOGIN” button given on the login screen.
- Fill personal details, programme details, qualification details and correspondence details.
- Upload Scanned Photograph(less than 100 KB) and Signature(less than 50 KB).
- Pay your Application Fee through debit/credit card (Master/Visa/Rupay) and Net banking:
- Once you have uploaded your photograph and signature, click the next button. You will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference.