IGNOU MBA Admission 2020 through OPENMAT XLVI
IGNOU OPENMAT XLVI 2020 for MBA Admission: Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has been released the official notification for MBA Entrance Exam – OPENMAT XLVI for admission to various Management Programs starting from January 2020 Session. Applicants can register for IGNOU MBA OPENMAT 2019 XLVI through online mode only. This year IGNOU OPENMAT XLVI 2020 will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) on July 27th, 2019. Check out the complete details like dates, admission procedure, eligibility, application process, entrance test details, fees, validity and more for IGNOU MBA Admission 2020.
Also see IGNOU Admission January 2020
IGNOU OPENMAT XLVI 2020 Important Dates
- Registration for OPENMAT XLVI for January 2020 Admission: June 17th, 2019
- Last Date of online Registration:
01st July 2019extended to 05th July 2019
- Correction in Particulars of Application Form on Website only: 02nd to 03rd July, 2019
- Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website: July 10th, 2019
- OPENMAT Exam Date: July 27th, 2019
Courses Offered through IGNOU OPENMAT XLVI 2020
School of Management studies offer Master of Business Administration (MBA) and various Post Graduate Specialization Diplomas
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), or
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM), or
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM), or
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM), or
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM), or
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP)
- All the above programs have multimedia design, and technology aided delivery systems. These are offered through countrywide network of study centers.
- The University will be admitting students for the above Degree/Diplomas in Management starting from January 2020 through an Entrance Test ‘OPENMAT-XLVI’ to be held by NTA on July 27th, 2019.
Check out more MBA Entrance Exams
IGNOU MBA Admission Procedure 2020
- Admission to the Management Program (MBA and specialization PG Diplomas in HRM, FM, OM, MM and FMP) will be done on the basis of the score obtained in the OPENMAT, conducted all over India twice a year as per the above schedule. A result card will be sent to all applicants who have appeared in the OPENMAT Exam.
- It will indicate whether the Applicant has qualified or not qualified for admission on the basis of cut-off score as decided by the University
- After qualifying in OPENMAT, a learner will have to apply for admission on the specified APPLICATION FORM (Form 2) which is given in the Prospectus along with the required documents to the Regional Director concerned
- Semester I: Any five courses from MS-1 to MS-11 excluding MS-10
- Semester II: Rest of five courses
- Semester III: MS-10, MS-95, two specialisation courses of your choice and MS-100
- Semester IV : MS-91, three specialisation courses from specialisation stream opted in Semester III and any one elective course out of MS-92,93,94,96,97
Check out more Distance Education
Eligibility Criteria for IGNOU OPENMAT 2020
MBA (through Entrance Test Only)
- The eligibility criteria for admission to MBA Program would be as per the AICTE norms viz. Any graduate (Including Chartered Accountancy/Cost Accountancy/Company Secretaryship) with 50% marks for general category/45% for reserved category as per government of India rules
- Clearance of OPENMAT entrance test of IGNOU conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA)
- There is no age bar for admission to the above program
Note: Bachelor’s Degree means Bachelor’s Degree of not less than 3-year duration.
IGNOU Admission 2020 to Specialization Post Graduate Diplomas (Direct Entry- Without Entrance Test) at IGNOU
- Any Graduate (including Chartered Accountancy/ Cost Accountancy/ Company Secretary ship) with 50% marks for General Category /45% for Reserved Category as per Government of India rules.
- Students who have directly enrolled for PG Specialization Diploma, can subsequently enroll for MBA after clearing of OPENMAT entrance exam.
- Full Credit transfer would be given for completed courses. For further details refer to the separate ‘Students Handbook & Prospectus’ which is available on University website www.ignou.ac.in.
- There is no age bar for admission to the above program.
Also see IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020
OPENMAT Entrance Test 2020
- Admission to Management Programs of IGNOU is done through OPENMAT Entrance Test, held twice a year. For appearing in the entrance test (OPENMAT) a student has to fill up APPLICATION FORM FOR OPENMAT ENTRANCE TEST which has to be filled online only. Weblink for filling online form is https://ntaignou.nic.in or you can log in to www.ignou.ac.in which will redirect you to the NTA website. Please see the instructions for filling up the OPENMAT ENTRANCE TEST. The Entrance Test will be held on the following dates:
- OPENMAT XLVI- 27th July 2019 (Saturday, 10.00 a.m. — 1.00 p.m.)
- OPENMAT XLVII- Date to be notified by Student Evaluation Division (SED). Please visit www.ignou.ac.in
- A student can appear in anyone of the above OPENMAT Examinations. If a student wants to appear in more than one OPENMAT Examinations s/he is required to apply separately for each OPENMAT.
Validity of OPENMAT Score
- Applicants who have qualified for admission on the basis of the score obtained in the Entrance Test (OPENMAT) will be eligible to seek admission into Management Program in any of the following two semesters. For example, a student who qualifies for admission in July 2019 OPENMAT, may take admission in any of the following two semesters i.e., either in January 2020 or July 2020 semester. The last dates for submission of the Application Form (Form-2) for Admission to these semesters are as follows:
For those qualifying July 2019 Test (OPENMAT-XLVI) —
- For 1st Semester 2020 (January 2020) – to be notified by SRD.
- For 2nd Semester 2020 (July 2020) – to be notified by SRD.
For those qualifying February 2020 Test (OPENMAT-XLVII) —
- For 1st Semester 2020 (July 2020) – to be notified by SRD.
- For 2nd Semester 2021 (January 2021) – to be notified by SRD.
Syllabus and Scheme Of Examination
- The OPENMAT Entrance Exam consists of four tests.
- Test 1 comprises of 30 questions of General Awareness.
- Test II consists of 50 questions of English language.
- Test III is of Quantitative Aptitude which consists of 50 questions and
- Test IV is of Reasoning consisting of 70 questions.
- All these tests will be conducted in one session of 3 hours.
- The total no. of questions for all the four tests is 200.
- To familiarize yourself with the examination scheme and type of questions sample OPENMAT Entrance test paper is available in e prospectus. E. Prospectus can be downloaded from IGNOU or NTA website
- No calculators, cell phones, books, slide- rules, notebooks or written notes extra will be allowed inside the examination hall.
- The University provides reservation of seats for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, non-creamy layer of OBC, War Widows, Kashmiri Migrants and Physically Handicapped Learners, as per Govt. of India rules, for admission to its various programs.
- However, submission of forged certificate under any category shall lead not only to cancellation of admission but also be legally implicated as per govt. of India rules.
Also see IGNOU OPENMAT Exam Pattern
IGNOU OPENMAT XLVI Application Process 2020
- Applicants have to apply for IGNOU OPENMAT-XLVI “Online” ONLY by accessing the website https://ntaignou.nic.in
- The Application Form other than online mode would not be accepted, in any case. Only one application is to be submitted by an applicant for the programme. More than one application i.e. Multiple application forms submitted by an applicant will be summarily rejected.
- Before filling and submitting the online form, Applicants should download the Information Bulletin, e-prospectus and read them carefully
Applicants must keep following information ready before filling online Application Form:-
- Govt Identity Details like Aadhaar Number (last 4 digits)/Election Card (EPIC No.)/Passport number/ Ration Card Number/ Bank Account Number/PAN Number/ Other valid Govt Ids.
- Address for communication, Mobile Number, email id, etc.
- Scanned images of latest Photograph (size of 10 kb to 200 kb) in JPG/ JPEG format only
- Scanned image of Signature (size of 4 kb to 30 kb) in JPG/ JPEG format only
- Bank Account details for payment of Fee, for uploading as part of submission of online application
- OPENMAT Entrance Fee Rs. 600/-
Payment of Application Fee
- Through Debit/Credit card – Applicants need to check the validity of the Debit/Credit Card, while logging on to the website for submitting Application Form. Applicant should enter the information asked for and make the required payment through Debit/CreditCard.
- Through Net Banking – Check the balance in the account and keep all credentials ready while logging on to the website for submitting Application Form. Applicant should Login with his/her credentials of net banking and make payment through NetBanking.
- Course fee of Rs.1800/- per course can be paid through a Bank Draft obtained from any one of the scheduled banks in favour of IGNOU and should be payable at the city where your Regional Centre is situated (both at the time of Admission and Re-registration). Please write your Name, Enrolment Number and address on the back of the Bank Draft to ensure proper credit to your fee account.
- Fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances. It is also not adjustable against any other program of this university.
Also see IGNOU OPENMAT Syllabus
IGNOU OPENMAT XLVI Admit Card 2020
- The OPENMAT Admit Card is issued provisionally to the applicant, subject to their satisfying the eligibility conditions.
- The applicant has to download the Admit Card from the NTA website w.e.f. 08th July, 2019 onwards and appear for the Examination at the given Center on Date and Shift (Timing) as indicated in their Admit Card.
- No applicant will be allowed to appear at the examination center, on Date and Timings other than that allotted to them in their Admit card.
- In case applicants are unable to download Admit Cards from the website, the applicant should approach the Help Line between 10:00 am to 5:00 pm from 08th July, 2019 to 25th July, 2019.
- IGNOU Diploma Courses After 12th
- IGNOU Certificate Courses After 12th
- IGNOU Bachelor’s Degree Courses After 12th
- IGNOU International Students Admission 2019
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
(The People’s University), Indira Gandhi National Open University, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068, Website www.ignou.ac.in