IGNOU Re-Registration Form 2018 | IGNOU Online | IGNOU Re-Registration Status
Re-registration means registering for next year/semester of a Program. So it is applicable only to students enrolled in UG/PG programs of two-three year duration. You can re-register for the next year/semester of your Program irrespective of whether you have submitted the assignments or appeared in the term-end examination of the previous semester. Please go through the related rules carefully.
For January 2018 session online Re Registration facility is available only for different program.
Check out IGNOU Re-Registration 2019
Re-registration in IGNOU has two meanings.
When you are taking admission for 2nd year or 3rd year, it is known as re-registration process. You have to pay for the course fees and you get re-registered. The fee here is the program course fees which are divided in the equal number of terms. For e.g. if you took admission for BDP course, then the total fees is Rs 6000 which is divided into 3 parts, i.e. Rs 2000 for each term. So the re-registration amount becomes Rs 2000 each time.
There is a maximum time period for every program course. If you are unable to complete your program course in the given time period then your registration for that program course gets over. If you want to complete your course after the said time period, then you have to register for that program course again by paying re registration fees.
Indira Gandhi National Open University, the students has to fill up IGNOU Re-Registration form for the next semester or year depending upon the program they are pursuing.
The students who are enrolled in two or three year Undergraduate / Postgraduate programs has to apply for re-registration in the next year or semester.
Instructions to filling – IGNOU Online Re-Registration Form
Students who wish to apply for Re-Registration must check the availability of the program they want to pursue, by clicking on the “Available Programme” tab on the homepage of the IGNOU Online Re-registration website.
Once the students know that their required program course is on the list, you must select the program and read important details such as eligibility criteria, fee, duration, courses (compulsory or electives), credits, lab, project work. All these details can be seen on the IGNOU prospectus also.
Things required before filling up Online Re-Registration form:
- you must have the valid Enrolment Number
- Your registered email ID
- Mobile Number
If you have not registered their email id and mobile number yet, they must get it registered by visiting their respective regional centre.
IGNOU Online Re-Registration form
- Go to homepage of the IGNOU Online Re-registration website
- In the applicant login area click on the “Apply online Re Registration Form” button
- select your course option
- Enter your enrolment number
- Then enter the “Captcha” image in the text box and click on the submit button.
- If you will be eligible for re-registration, then you can proceed further to fill up IGNOU Re-Registration form.
- If you are not eligible, a pop up message will be displayed on screen.
IGNOU Re-Registration Fee Online Payment
The students can pay their fee by following methods:
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net Banking
- ATM Card(PNB)
After completing the form submission process and payment of fee, the students will receive the confirmation email and SMS on their registered email and mobile number respectively.
The SMS and Email will be regarding the acceptance of the Re Registration form. If not received, then the students are requested to contact immediately at [email protected]
- IGNOU M.Phil PhD Admission 2018
- IGNOU MCA Admission 2018
- IGNOU Result 2017
- IGNOU Distance Education Admissions 2018
- IGNOU MSc in Dietetics and Food Service Management 2018
- IGNOU MBA Banking and Finance Admission 2018
- IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2018
- IGNOU CIT BCA MCA Admission 2018
- IGNOU OPENMAT 2018 Notification
- IGNOU Diploma in Watershed Management 2018
- IGNOU OPENNET 2018 Notification