IGNOU Registration 2019: IGNOU Prospectus & Application Form 2019 for PB Nursing course has been released now. Applicants can fill the application form from the IGNOU website. Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) offers admission through Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode. Through its entrance exams, Applicants can get admission in the different certificate, diploma, degree and doctoral programs. Various entrance exams are conducted to offer admission in different courses like OPENMAT for the management course, OPENNET, B.Ed. entrance exam, M.Ed. entrance exam and B.Sc Nursing entrance exam. For more information on IGNOU 2019 registration, Applicant should go through this page to check how to apply for IGNOU 2019.
IGNOU Registration 2019 – Started for PB Nursing
Applicants are instructed to fill all details as per the guidelines are given in the information bulletin. No correction facility will be provided later on.
- IGNOU releases its application form through online mode only. No hard copy will be provided for filling the application form.
- The application form will be started in the first week of July 2018 for OPENMAT (for MBA). For other courses, it will be released from the first week of October 2018.
- Applicants can fill the application form till the third week of February 2019.
- Already registered Applicants can fill the application form with their login details (user ID and password).
- Fill all the details carefully and upload the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Those applying for OPENMAT exam, they have to download the application from the official website and fill the form and send it by post to the address:
Student Evaluation Divison
IGNOU, MAIDAM GARHI, NEW-Delhi-110068
The application fee will be Rs. 200/- for all Applicants. Applicants can submit it through online mode only. Applicants can use the facility to pay the application fee such as the debit card (Master/Visa/Rupay)/ credit card (Master/Visa)/ internet banking and ATM card (PNB).
Also See: Distance Learning Courses
Here, Applicants can check the eligibility criteria to appear in UG and PG courses offered by the IGNOU.
For UG Courses: Applicant passed the 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board with a minimum passing mark.
For PG Courses: Applying Applicant should have a bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university/institution.
Appearing Applicants: Such Applicants studying in their final year/semester examination are also eligible to apply.
IGNOU Registration Date 2019
Here, we have given the separate application dates for OPENMAT and other entrance exams.
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|OPENMAT XIV||OPENMAT XV||January Session|
|The opening of application||1st week of July 2018||1st week of July 2018||1st week of Oct. 2018|
|The closing of application||3rd week of Aug. 2018||3rd week of Dec. 2018||3rd week of Feb. 2019|
|Exam Date||4th week of Sept. 2018||1st week of Mar. 2019||–|
How to Apply for IGNOU 2019
Follow the instructions given below to complete the IGNOU registration 2019.
- Go to the official website (link will be given above).
- Open the link in new tab and click on “Applicant Login” tab.
- Now, click on ‘LOGIN’ tab if old student else click on ‘Register Yourself’ for new user.
- Fill all the fields required for registration and submit.
- The system will send the user ID and password on Applicant’s registered email ID.
- Now login to your account to fill the application form.
- Fill all the details carefully like your personal, contact and educational details.
- Click on ‘Upload’ button to upload the scanned images of signature, photograph, age proof, qualification certificates, category certificate and other required documents.
- Now, choose the payment mode to pay the application fee online.
- After submission of the application fee, take the printout of the confirmation page.