IGNOU Exam Form | IGNOU Online Admission Form 2018 | IGNOU Registration 2018
If you are a first-time applicant you are advised to click the available program tab on the homepage of the Online Admission System and select the desired program and carefully read the details of the program including eligibility criteria, fee details, duration, etc.
IGNOU Registration Steps
Note: This application is best viewed using current versions of Firefox, Chrome at a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher. This application will not work in Internet Explorer Version 11 and above.
Steps for filling the Online form:
Fill personal details, program details, qualification details, course details, and correspondence details. Remember, while filling qualification details:-
- If your subjects are different than the subjects mentioned; click the “OTHERS” checkbox.
- For those with the qualification of graduation and above, in the field “Board Code” select “9999”.
Upload Scanned Documents: Remember, before this step you must have the relevant scanned documents (It is suggested to scan documents from your originals). These include:
- Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of Age Proof.
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 400 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any). (less than 400 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC. (less than 400 KB)
- Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line. (less than 400 KB)
Pay your Program fee through debit/credit card (Master/Visa/Rupay) and Net banking:-
- Payment by Debit/Credit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay): You have to select Debit/Credit Card option to pay the program fee and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of the fee. After successful payment, you will be able to print/save the payment confirmation slip.
- Payment by Net banking: If you have net banking account select this option. You will be redirected to your bank website.
- Payment by ATM Card (PNB)
Once you have uploaded the document and click the “NEXT” button you will get the Form Preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference.
- IGNOU M.Phil PhD Admission 2018
- IGNOU MCA Admission 2018
- IGNOU Result 2017
- IGNOU Distance Education Admissions 2018
- IGNOU MSc in Dietetics and Food Service Management 2018
- IGNOU MBA Banking and Finance Admission 2018
- IGNOU B.Ed Entrance Test 2018
- IGNOU CIT BCA MCA Admission 2018
- IGNOU OPENMAT 2018 Notification
- IGNOU Diploma in Watershed Management 2018
- IGNOU OPENNET 2018 Notification