IIA Bangalore PhD and Integrated M.Tech-PhD Admission 2020
IIA Bangalore PhD M.Tech Admission 2020: Indian Institute of Astrophysics (IIA) Bangalore has invited applications for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) program offered jointly with Pondicherry Central University and Integrated M.Tech – Ph.D offered jointly with the University of Calcutta for 2020 session.
Check out Phd Admissions
IIA Bangalore Admission offered
IIA conducts the following two graduate programs leading to PhD degrees:
- Ph.D Program – Jointly with Pondicherry Central University, Puducherry.
- Integrated M. Tech – Ph.D (Tech) Program in collaboration with the University of Calcutta, Kolkata.
IIA Bangalore PhD M.Tech Admission Dates 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: October 21st, 2019
- Date of Examination: December 14th, 2019
- Examination results will be declared on our website: Around December 20th, 2019
- The interview for PhD will be held in last week of December 2019
- The interview for M.Tech PhD will be held in May 2020
- Short-listed applicants will be interviewed at IIA Bengaluru
Check out M.Tech Courses
Students who expect to complete their M.Sc., Integrated M.Sc or B.E./B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech degrees by June 2020 with a consistently good academic record.
Unless you have already scored > 96 percentile in JEST (Physics)/ GATE (Physics), or have a UGC-CSIR-NET Junior Research Fellowship, you are required to appear for the IIA screening test (IIAST), at an exam center of your choice.
Age Limit: Maximum 25 years as on 1st January 2020.
- Selection of applicants will be based on the performance in their IIA Screening Test (IIAST/JEST/GATE/UGC-CSIR-NET) conducted by the institute.
- Applicants shortlisted based on their performance in the IIAST will be called for a personal interview in IIA, Bangalore
IIA Bangalore Application Form 2020
There are Two-Steps in the application procedure – registration and login. First, register by entering your name and valid e-mail address in the appropriate registration boxes from the link. A welcome message with further instructions will be sent to the e-mail address. You can then login and fill out the application form.
Before filling the form, keep ready with the scanned copies of your Photo, Date of Birth Proof, X, XII, Degree, Master Degree (If Applicable).
Applicants will be asked to bring originals of the relevant documents for verification during the interview. Any false data provided on the form will automatically disqualify the applicant.
The final selection will be based on the interviews.
Check out Engineering Entrance Exams