IICD Entrance Exam 2019 for UG PG Courses
IICD Jaipur B.Des and M.Des Admission 2019: Indian Institute of Crafts and Design (IICD) Jaipur has invited applications for admission to various Undergraduate and Postgraduate Professional Diploma Programs for 2019 sessions. Application are invited for admission to various UG and PG Program Offered by the IICD Jaipur through the IICD Entrance Exam 2019. Check out the complete details like exam date, application form, selection process, application fee and more information about IICD Jaipur Admission 2019.
IICD offers the following Bachelor in Design (B.Des.) & Master in Design (M.Des.) in Crafts & Design program recognized by Central University of Rajasthan (CUR) for the academic Session 2019. Degrees will be awarded by Central University of Rajasthan (CUR).
Check out more Entrance Exam 2019
IICD Jaipur Programs offered
B.Des. in Crafts & Design Program – Undergraduate Professional Diploma Program
- Soft Material Application: 25 Seats
- Hard Material Application: 25 Seats
- Fired Material Application: 25 Seats
- Fashion Design: 25 Seats
Duration: 4 years (8 semesters)
M.Des. in Crafts & Design Program – Postgraduate Professional Diploma Program
- Soft Material Specialization: 20 Seats
- Hard Material Specialization: 20 Seats
- Fired Material Specialization: 20 Seats
Duration: 2 years (4 semesters)
Who Can Apply?
- For Undergraduates Professional Diploma Programs: 10+2 from a recognized board of education; students appearing in the qualifying exam are eligible to apply.
- For Postgraduate Professional Diploma Programs: Recognized Degree or Diploma in Architecture / Design, Fashion, Fine Art, Home Science in Textiles & Clothing; or
- Artisan’s child/ward 5 years direct work experience in hereditary traditional crafts after successful passing of Senior Higher Secondary Board Exam; or Graduates in any discipline with an aptitude towards crafts, fashion or design; students appearing in the qualifying exam are also eligible.
- Applicants appearing for their qualifying exam can also apply; the admission will be provisional and subject to obtaining the defined eligibility latest by October 31st, 2019.
- For Foreign Nationals and NRI Applicants: The Foreign Nationals/NRI applicants seeking admission to IICD must have required qualifications similar or equivalent to that required for Indian applicants; the admission of Foreign Nationals/NRI applicants in various UG/PG/Certificate programmes of IICD is based on certain guidelines.
- The medium of Instruction at IICD is English and all aspirants applying to IICD are expected to possess the working knowledge of English language.
Reservation of Seats: 25% of seats are reserved for students who are domiciled residents of Rajasthan.
Check out more Admission Notifications
IICD Jaipur Application Form – How to Apply?
Applicants can apply online on or before the last date of application of IICD for admission to UG/PG Courses. Interested applicants can apply online for the IICD Application Form 2019 from the official website www.iicd.ac.in.
Filling the Application Form
The application has to be filled up online at: https://www.iicd.ac.in/admission.php
Application form will be accepted only if all the required fields in the online application form are filled up and the attachments are properly uploaded within acceptable criteria as mentioned below. If the application is properly filled up and payment is properly done, the applicant will receive the confirmation email with payment reference id.
If the email is not received the applicant is requested to contact to the [email protected] with the bank statement / card transaction proof. In case, the uploaded documents are not within acceptable limits, the applicant will receive an email to resend the documents in the acceptable format, after that the application will be processed.
- The Admission Process Fee for Indian Applicants is Rs.1500/- (Rs One Thousand Five Hundred only) and for NRI/Foreign National Applicants are Rs.3000/- (Rs Three Thousand only).
- The fee is non-refundable.
IICD Entrance Exam Date 2019
- Availability of Application Forms: November 28th, 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: March 28th, 2019, Thursday, 4:00 PM
- Admit Card Issue Date: April 05th, 2019
IICD Entrance Test Date (Part A)
- General Awareness, Creativity & Perception Test: April 14th, 2019 Sunday (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM)
- Declaration of Result (Part A): April 25th, 2019, Thursday
- List of applicants shortlisted for Part B Exam: April 25th, 2019, Thursday
IICD Entrance Test Date (Part B)
- 1. Material, Color & Conceptual Test, Creativity & Perception Test (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM); 2. Personal Interview (2:00 PM onward): June 01st, 2019 (Saturday) to 10 Jun 2019 (Monday)
- Declaration of Result: 01st List of successful applicants: June 14th, 2019, Friday, after 4:00 PM
- Fee Submission (1st List): June 17th, 2019 (Monday) to June 21st, 2019 (Friday)
- Declaration of Result: 2nd List of successful applicants: June 22nd, 2019, Saturday after 4:00 pm
- Reporting date and time for Registration and Document verification: July 01st, 2019, Monday (10:00 AM to 01:00 PM)
- Commencement of new session: July 02nd, 2019 (Tuesday)
IICD Entrance Exam Admit Card
- You will have to bring the print out of your Admit Card for entrance test along with self-attested recent passport size photographs firmly pasted on it. Admit card is essential for entrance into Examination Hall.
- Admit Card will be mailed to eligible applicants only (refer IICD website) by April 05th, 2019 on the applicants’ email id.