IIFT 2020 Notification – Exam Date has announced
IIFT 2020: IIFT 2020 Exam date has announced. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is one of the well-known institutions of India. The university offering admission into MBA (International Business) through IIFT Exam. This entrance exam is conducted once in every year. It is a national level entrance test. The university conducted this exam in the month of December 2019. IIFT 2020 exam held on 01st December 2019. Applicants can get the details information about IIFT 2020 exam including registration, application dates, exam date, eligibility, syllabus, admit card, exam pattern, result, etc in this article page.
IIFT 2020 Exam date has been released now. The examination will be held on 1st December 2019. Check here for application details.
Check out MBA Entrance Exams
IIFT 2020 Exam Date
In the given below, we have been mentioned the IIFT 2020 exam date. The other dates will be uploaded after it will be declare by the exam authority.
- Releasing of online application: 9th September 2019
- Last date to fill application form: 25th September 2019
- Availability of admit card: 11th November 2019
- IIFT 2020 Exam Date: 1st December 2019
- Announcement of result: 11th December 2019
- Releasing of score card: 2nd week of January 2020
- Date of GD/PI/Essay Writing: March 2020
IIFT Registration 2020
Applicants can get the IIFT application form filling guidelines from below:
- IIFT registration 2020 can be done through online mode.
- The starting date for obtaining online application from will be the 1st September 2019.
- The application form can be filled till the 25th October 2019.
- Applicants have to fill their education details and upload the scanned images of photograph and signature.
- SC/ST/PWD/OBC (Non-creamy layer) Applicants need to attach the relevant certificate with the Application Form.
- Applicants should fill the admission test center carefully. Extra fee will be charged for changing the opted center.
- No need to send print out copy of the filled application.
- Take the print copy of the application for future references.
IIFT MBA Registration Fees
- The cost of application form will be Rs. 1,550/- (775 for SC/ST/PWD Applicants) which includes application screening and entrance test fee.
- The fee can be paid either through online mode or through DD in favour of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, payable at New Delhi.
- The application fee once paid cannot be refunded.
Check out more Entrance Exams
IIFT Exam Pattern 2020
Applicants can get the details of IIFT exam pattern in this section:
- Mode: The test will be conducted in pen paper mode.
- Type of Questions: Objective type multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam.
- Medium: The exam will be asked in the English language.
- Duration: 120 minutes will be given to complete the whole exam.
- Marking Scheme: Every question has a different marking scheme. The marks will be ranges from 0.5 to 1.00.
- Negative Marking: 1/3rd of each question will be deducted for wrong answer.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|General Knowledge & Awareness||25|
Eligibility Criteria for IIFT 2020 MBA Exam
The basic eligibility to appear in IIFT offered MBA in IB course is given below:
- Nationality: Applicant must possess the Indian nationality. Foreign nationals are also eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Applicant must hold the bachelor’s degree of minimum 3-years of duration in any discipline.
- Minimum Marks: Pass the qualifying exam with the minimum of 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST/PwD Applicants).
- Appearing Applicants: Those are studying in their final year examination of graduation degree are also eligible to apply.
IIFT 2020 Syllabus
The IIFT syllabus will be consists of questions covering English Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension, General Knowledge & Current Affairs, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation and Quantitative Analysis. There will be no such syllabus provided by the official authority. Applicants should practice the previous year question papers to get idea about the type of questions asked in the exam.
IIFT 2020 Exam Centers
Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhubaneshwar , Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur and Visakhapatnam.
IIFT Admit Card 2020
The admit cards can be downloaded from the 11th November 2019. The authority will release the admit card through online mode only.
With a print out of the IIFT admit card 2020, Applicants have to reach the venue of the exam with one of the following documents: Passport/Election I-Card/Aadhar Card/PAN Card/Driving License/College I-Card.
IIFT Results 2020
The IIFT result will be published in 11th December 2019. Applicants can get their results through online mode only. On the basis of result, the Applicants will be shortlisted for the further admission rounds.
IIFT Score Card
The score card will be made available to download after the few days of the declaration of result. In the IIFT score card, Applicants can check their marks secured in the written entrance test.
The score card will be published in the second week of January 2019. The score card can be accessed by entering the roll number and date of birth.
IIFT Admission 2020
Based on marks obtained in Written Test, Applicants will be called for Writing Skills Assessment, Group Discussion and Interview. IIFT 2020 Admission Process will be held in February/March 2020 at various centers. The admission to the NRI or foreign nationals will be provided on the basis of GMAT score and interview.