MBA Admission 2019 at IIIT Allahabad, MBA Application Form
IIIT Allahabad MBA Admission 2019: Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Allahabad has invited applications for admission to 2 years full-time Master of Business Administration – MBA Program for the commencing session January 2019. Check out the complete details like application last date, application form, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, fee structure and more information for IIIT Allahabad MBA Courses 2019.
Check out more MBA Admissions 2019
IIIT Allahabad Admission Dates 2019
- Last Date of Receiving Online Application: April 07th, 2019
- Declaration of Shortlisted applicants: April 10th, 2019
- Personal Interview at IIIT-Allahabad: April 28th, 2019
- Personal Interview at New Delhi: May 04th, 2019
- Result Declaration: May 08th, 2019
IIIT Allahabad MBA Application Form 2019
- Information brochure along with the application form may be downloaded from the website www.iiita.ac.in.
- The processing fee of applications (Rs.1200/- for General and OBC & Rs.600/- for SC/ST/PH applicants) is to be paid in online mode while filling the online application form. The applicants are advised to read the Information Brochure carefully before filling the application form.
MBA Eligibility Criteria
Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration with minimum 50 percent marks or equivalent CGPA (45% marks or equivalent CGPA for SC/ST Applicants.
Those appearing in their final qualifying examinations and expecting their results latest by 01st July 2018 may however also apply.
Valid CAT score of 70 percentile and above.
IIIT Allahabad MBA Selection Process
Admission shall be made strictly on the basis of Merit ONLY, as per the following weightage:
- CAT score: 60%
- Personal Interview: 40%
Institute uses CAT score for shortlisting/selecting the applicants for our Post-graduate program in Management. IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the program.
Personal Interview will be held for screened applicants only on the basis of CAT Percentile score. While intimation to all screened applicants for the same shall be sent by E-mail/post/courier also, however, the list shall also be available on the website.
The applicants are therefore advised to visit the website frequently, in their own interest (www.iiita.ac.in). In no case shall the Institute be responsible for non-receipt of the information by the applicants.
Personal Interview would be held at IIIT Allahabad and New Delhi. However, the venue for PI at New Delhi shall be notified at the time of the announcement of shortlisted applicants.
All Reservations for various categories as per Govt of India guidelines apply.
NRI/Sponsored/FN/SAARC (other than India)/DPD (supernumerary seats)-5% of the total number of seats and PH applicant: 3% of the total with horizontal reservation; Horizontal Reservation for Armed Forces Personnel Killed/Disabled (DPD) applicants.
IIIT Allahabad MBA Fee Structure
- Students can deposit the application form fees via Debit/ Credit Card/ Net-banking etc. Scroll down to view the category-wise IIITA MBA Admission 2019 Application Form Fees.
- For General/ OBC: Rs 1200/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH: Rs 600/-
IIIT Allahabad Address
Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Allahabad(A Centre of Excellence in Information Technology, Estd. by Govt. of India), Deoghat, Jhalwa, Allahabad-211012 (Uttar Pradesh), Email: [email protected], Contact No.: +91-9450965329, Website www.iiita.ac.in